Light Wight Gun

The bsa ultra is one of the lightest rifles you can get and very accurate but the only down fall is the shot count ok if your out in the field but at the range its a bit of a pain as your all ways filling her up atvbmac

• Like 1

Don't take this the wrong way but if your only shooting indoor targets so the chances are you shoot off a bipod or rest how light do you need it to be? I have an ultra and it's a cracking light weight rifle but I wouldn't want to do a full target session refilling it every 40 shots

The bsa ultra is one of the lightest rifles you can get and very accurate but the only down fall is the shot count ok if your out in the field but at the range its a bit of a pain as your all ways filling her up atvbmac

Unless you put a reg in then you get a lot more

• Like 1

if the air arms s410 is to heavy the regal is going to be aswell the ultras not the lightest either and the shot count is poor but good point above about the bipod which with a disability would be ideal then the weight doesnt really matter

I don't think the ultra is as light as you think, although being a shorter rifle in length it could seem heavier or more bearable to wield for that instance.

Best going and trying these in person and go with an open mind too, you'll never know what will crop up and surprise you :)

White