Totally awesome shots: bet you all smelled lovely at the end of it :laugh:

As for Rudy: I doubt he even noticed he'd got a little cut on his back. Dogs are always doing this sort of stuff when they're working: no matter where you are: there's not a field/hill/valley in the country without some sort of sharp things just waiting to injure a dog. And Moll did say that he was kept away from those metal bits once they realised the danger.

• Like 3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cracking ...

Absolutely Superb pics some of them Moll, you wouldn't get me crawling under them low grids in all that shit though with rats bolting everywhere.     SINDASOX

It sure was a frantic energetic day Moll and it certainly sort's the men from the boy's ...with around 5 hr's of constant action on the last day the dog's sure did show there metal... and to be honest

plenty places where a lurcher can injure itself we've all had it and had dogs kill them self skycat but ive never seen row's of steel rsj's20 inch from the ground across fields lol and how do you keep a dog away from them if theres stuff running under them once a dogs running you have no control where it goes would you let a dog run hares on tarmac or lamp stuff through thick trees ?? surely abit of common sense says not suitable and not risk it but to actualy let a dog injure itself even slightly then let it carry on imo is stupid its my opinion and i am entitled to it and i aint gonna change it because obviously folks are kisssing each others arse and say its fine :laugh:

She said the dog was removed from the place once the danger was realised.

Whats the problem? :blink:

theres still photos of it running in there with it slight injury hows it been removed lol i have no problem just an opinion that obviously dont match a group of peoples that know each other,but because i have an opinion please dont call me a fanny ive worked dogs where they have took severe punishment and i will flatten 1 in a heartbeat if its a wanker so a fairy fanny i aint ive always been called a harsh f****r so a fannys a new 1 :laugh: but i would never run a dog in a situation where it looks easily dangerous to it and after it did injure itself (even slightly) i would take it out the situation thats not being a good dog man its just common sense imo but seen as i am not in your click i guess i am wrong and just a fanny :laugh:

Dog removed as in not allowed under the metal: probably slipped on rats in the open: use a bit of imagination!

Bit hard to use my imagination when theres still pictures of it running between and under rsj's with its slight injury :laugh:

Dog removed as in not allowed under the metal: probably slipped on rats in the open: use a bit of imagination!

Bit hard to use my imagination when theres still pictures of it running between and under rsj's with its slight injury :laugh:

Hello Swede.

The place were the dog sustained his injury was one side of one barn, in this half grids etc had been removed so the dogs had access underneath. The saw like thigys, were, i presume to level the flooring/grids. At one side they were not jutting out so no danger, further down they were but we did not notice them in the chaos untill Rude boy actually injured himself. He was then put away in the car untill we went into the other side of the barn. Grids etc had not been removed in this side so no access underneath. So other than banging himself on the low metal bars or anything else, apart from any freak accidents there was no real threat of more skin or serious injuries, he was there to do a job he loves, and was needed to do it, the wound was not serious enough that he needed to stay in the car. There is always a fine line between allowing a dog to do what it loves/needs to do and wrapping it in cotton wool 'incase' an accident occurs. It may sound a bit uncaring but believe me i adore my dogs and limit serious injury were i can...pay fortunes to treat those unpreventable serious injuries which have happened, if my dog was going to meet it's maker i would rather it happened whilst it was doing something it loved.

Hope this helps alleviate you concerns :thumbs:

What cross is the brindle and white terrier, great pics

cracking pics them! whats that bully looking brindle and white dog? my cup o tea that... :thumbs:

Yokel

She is a Staffie x whippet. Thank you :thumbs:

Hello Swede.

The place were the dog sustained his injury was one side of one barn, in this half grids etc had been removed so the dogs had access underneath. The saw like thigys, were, i presume to level the flooring/grids. At one side they were not jutting out so no danger, further down they were but we did not notice them in the chaos untill Rude boy actually injured himself. He was then put away in the car untill we went into the other side of the barn. Grids etc had not been removed in this side so no access underneath. So other than banging himself on the low metal bars or anything else, apart from any freak accidents there was no real threat of more skin or serious injuries, he was there to do a job he loves, and was needed to do it, the wound was not serious enough that he needed to stay in the car. There is always a fine line between allowing a dog to do what it loves/needs to do and wrapping it in cotton wool 'incase' an accident occurs. It may sound a bit uncaring but believe me i adore my dogs and limit serious injury were i can...pay fortunes to treat those unpreventable serious injuries which have happened, if my dog was going to meet it's maker i would rather it happened whilst it was doing something it loved.

Honest moll i have no concerns :laugh: just a simple opinion i complimented you on the photos and looks like you had a good day even though ratting aint my type of thing bags like that would persuade me for a day maybe, it was just a simple opinion that your click didnt like and i am sticking to it no matter what folks say ;)

Hello Swede.

Honest moll i have no concerns :laugh: just a simple opinion i complimented you on the photos and looks like you had a good day even though ratting aint my type of thing bags like that would persuade me for a day maybe, it was just a simple opinion that your click didnt like and i am sticking to it no matter what folks say ;)

You sound like a cluless naive child.. you are better of taking a back seat before you make yourself look more stupid than you allready have..

Edited by Millet