I don't have it but have thought about it, dog has got luxating patella but its not causing him to show signs of pain yelping ect. Wondered if anyone had insurance I have had dogs in past and never had insurance and recently was pointed in the direction of the animed site through thl forum and purchased wormers for £4 cheaper per tab than the vets so if my dog need arthritis less in the future would be much cheaper no doubt purchasing off the net.

Some companies you do. Can't see the point in that myself. If I had hundreds of pounds at my fingertips then I wouldn't need insurance. Lol.

Pet Plan pay the vets direct. I just pay them an excess of £75 if I need to claim.

I haven't had to use them yet so can't comment on the customer service.

But they are one of the bigger pet insurance companies and I've heard good things. I think you would be mad not to have insurance with the cost of vet care these days. £35 a month is f**k all, and I am far from loaded. It's 2 bottles of whiskey or rum. Or 3 cases of beer. Or 5 packs of fags...