Scope County Durham

Hey guys I am looking to buy a scope for my newly restored hw35 carbine. I am looking to spend no more than 50 pound as I have recently bought a hawke nite eye ir. I am looking for one in Tyne and Wear or County Durham, do if any of you guys have a spare scope you don't need let me know cash waiting. Cheers Nathan

Iv got a bushnell 3-9x40 that would sit nicely on it, I paid £40 for it to sit on a springer I never bought. I'm in Darlington

Hi Lewis do you know the model or not, and how much would you sell it for, I'm definitely interested

Not 100% sure but possibly a sportsman or trophy it's quality glass and made in the Philippines not the Chinese rubbish. It's got the 30-30 ret but didn't bother me as not going to be shooting far past 40m so didn't need loads of milldots.

I'd take 40 as that's what I give for it cheap scope but quality. I just don't need it and it's gathering dust really

Not 100% sure but possibly a sportsman or trophy it's quality glass and made in the Philippines not the Chinese rubbish. It's got the 30-30 ret but didn't bother me as not going to be shooting far past 40m so didn't need loads of milldots.

I'd take 40 as that's what I give for it cheap scope but quality. I just don't need it and it's gathering dust really

Ok mate are you available tomorrow at any point

One more thing you don't have any spare mounts by any chance do you :)

Yeah I should be about tomorrow evening or Wednesday evening would be better. I work til 4:30. If you want it for 40 il chuck in some mounts just drop me a pm and il let you know when I'm free

Yeah I should be about tomorrow evening or Wednesday evening would be better. I work til 4:30. If you want it for 40 il chuck in some mounts just drop me a pm and il let you know when I'm free

Ok mate thanks, tomorrow evening is the only time I'm free this week funnily enough :) and thanks for the mounts too, drop me a private message with your number so I can let you know when I am on my way I will need your postcode too but I will phone you for it tomorrow