To Young To Leave Me,,,r,i,p Ern Lad

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a terrible thing for any hunting man to go through,...   I've been there myself,..too many times,.and it definitely fecks a man up. Never be ashamed to show your feelings for a good work

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS,,,,I LOST ME MUM AND ME DAD,, AND ONLY ADD 23 YEARS WITH ME DAD,,, THIS PAIN LOOSEING YOUR DOG,,,HIS SOME THINK ELES,,,HAS DAFT HAS HIT SOUNDS,,, THIS HAS APENED TWICE NOW,,,

Its got nothing to do with being a pet ... Its about a bond between man and dog ... When you live and breath dogs and they are with you day in day out all day in all weathers and all situations it bec

you can not turn the clock back,,,what im about to write his more for the young lads in the game,,,,,,,,at the age of 14/15,,, i got into the dogs,,add ferrets before that,,,i livein a city like most with all yer little towns comeing off hit,,,,, when i was a round the 17 mark gyp,, was well into the game,,,,most the dogging lads was a bit older than me ,,, they was a lot of comp,, in them days not money but every 1 wanted the best,,,,,,gyp still gets spoke about today by lads or shud i say men in the 60.s,,,,gyp died in the feild.... all the lads in the game that time said hes was the best what add bin in derby,,,and the small towns around,,,,,then i got storm blue bye this i was getting court up in some thik again makeing top dogs what people talk about, and then snipe, and ern,,,,,,,,,,, what im trying to say,,,, for 34 years,,,, every 1 in the area and a lot of out town dog lads,,,,allways expected i shud have the best dog, or a very very good dog,,,,,,,hits took this to happen to make me realise ,,, over the years ive enjoyed me dogs but i did feel pressure on me,,iff i got a bad dog, or did not get 100 percent out of hit,,,,,hits shit position to be in,, or get your self in,,,,,may be the inter net was like a red rag to a bull with me,,,,,but the inter was not all bad met some nice people on here,,,, so make the most of yer dogs and enjoy them,,,, and dont get court up the type of life ive add with them,,,,,,,, i wud like thank every 1 for there kind words,,,,and there pups and the odd fully grown working dog,,,,,but hit this time i have no love for another dog,,,and iff you dont have that hit will not be on the right tracks from day one,,,,,,,

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 14
  • 3 weeks later...

Just found out about Ern and am really gutted for you Jim, reading your posts over the years your love for your dogs

shone through, it was obvious they were more than just a working tool.

Take your time and if or when the time comes to get another you'll know, all the best whatever you decide.

RIP Ern.