To Young To Leave Me,,,r,i,p Ern Lad

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a terrible thing for any hunting man to go through,...   I've been there myself,..too many times,.and it definitely fecks a man up. Never be ashamed to show your feelings for a good work

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS,,,,I LOST ME MUM AND ME DAD,, AND ONLY ADD 23 YEARS WITH ME DAD,,, THIS PAIN LOOSEING YOUR DOG,,,HIS SOME THINK ELES,,,HAS DAFT HAS HIT SOUNDS,,, THIS HAS APENED TWICE NOW,,,

Its got nothing to do with being a pet ... Its about a bond between man and dog ... When you live and breath dogs and they are with you day in day out all day in all weathers and all situations it bec

gutted for you my friend,its happened to me,rips the shite out of ya.questions all your thoughts,reasons for lamping.i never really read many of your posts as i aint keen on the numbers brigade,but i feel for you mate and it shows you loved your dogs,and in my book that counts for everthing.chin up.rip ern

• Like 2