Im In Love Haha

Well for a few years now ive seen a few lads using stealths and seen alot of people saying there rubbish ect and ive always thought not worth getting one but my god im so glad I have. I swapped my super ten for a like new 177 stealth after a quick zero yesterday I went out and bagged two rabbits with it one at 35 yard and one at 50 both clinical head shots but overall it just feels so nice to shoot Im really really happy with it and with the mamba 4-16x50 its a proper tool and has arrived at its final home haha id upload pucs put keeps saying too large but if you join the stealth owners group on fb youll see the pics :-) so yeah I think a few people would be shocked how good and accurate they actually are haha cheers

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

they are decent guns i myself prefere te storm or stealth with longer barrel so you can add a silencer straight onto the barrel rather than screwing ne into the action also the top hat on the mk1 needs arledite to keep it from coming off other than that decent guns