Ferret Finders?

As most people, 25 plus years ago when I was first messing on my own, I knew nothing about finders, it was a case of sit it out and wait... now they are almost essential... almost..

I lost the first ferret I've ever lost this year, with a mk3 collar on, searched the hedge we were on, and every other hedge on the farm, plus the farm the other side of the road, back thenext day again, and my mate ( whose farm it is) had him and his kids out everyday... no sign..

She was a good Jill ferret, would've been bred from this year, so I was gutted... plus the £60 collar..... Like I said to Northern Lad on the other post, never find em only lose them... :cray:

Edited by NEWKID

When you got good ferrets, a locator is essential. 2nd rate ferrets dont tend to get lost. Any one ever entered a good ferret and a not so good ferret? Its always the shiter that hangs about whilst the good ferret is long gone...

Your so right mate i reckon most ferrets found wandering about are the good workers who never had a collar on when they where ferreting

Yup, managed to wangle a "stray" out of the arsepca shelter near by. It was in great condition, soft as shit and turns out it likes working too. They also wormed and jabbed it for distemper :thumbs: