• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not content with a major operation AND diabetes.........you want meningitis too........greedy b*****d ! Lol lol

He's alive and well and having 2 roast dinners a day going by his 'status updates' elsewhere

Simon home, excellent news. That's him on the up and up. Must be hard for the family, time his THL online family helped them a bit financially, what you say guys, wee fund raiser to help one of our ow

sorry to hear si that you havnt been to well again but happy to hear your on the road to recovery, i wish you and your family the very best and look forward to afew pics of bess when your fully better, atb pal and good luck

• Like 2

glad to hear your home mate , just relax and recover well :thumbs: sure youll need to be up to full health soon to give liz a hand :laugh:

Hi everyone, just wanted to say a HUGE thank you from myself and my family for the kind words and positive thoughts. My wife printed off the thread and read it to me in hospital, it meant a lot. Unfortunately after brain surgery I developed diabetes insipidus followed by suspected meningitis and pneumonia, basically last week we thought I was on the way out. I am home now and it will be a long road to recovery but thank you for taking the time to post a kind word, just goes to show the reality is hunters are salt of the earth people. Many thanks to you all.....................

Not content with a major operation AND diabetes.........you want meningitis too........greedy b*****d ! Lol lol

• Like 11

Just saw the topic now and read the posts your obviously very popular lad and I hope you get a bit of sun on your back if the rain ever stops lol and make a full and speedy recovery reading this topic you ve had a shit time of it and deserve some luck sounds like your other half has been a hero while you were in hospital you ll soon be running round lamping etc and running your dogs to the max get well soon atb taffey

• Like 1

I lost 6 kilos in hospital, i calculated if i stayed in until June i would be classed as "normal" weight............

6 kilo's !!! Tomo be on the phone now booking himself in. :D

Glad your home mate. :victory:

Lol,,, ya fecker,,,,,,