Sign in to follow this  
BIG E

Lucas Pup Doing The Buisness

Well if he wins he will get how Eva we match 4 u got a lot 2 say so y don't u get your dog out an I will match u aswell yer iv got 3 dogs here an they all do the job an I will match u 4 what Eva u want but no less den 200 or not worth it. So when ur ready next session write 2 me an we will meet up an have a spin if not keep ur funny face out of it :)

This is exactly the reason the dog game is going the way it is, its all about money money money, what ever happend to just going for a spin for the sport and the enjoyment of seeing good dogs run?
very true money money money is ruined the game
It ruins every sport look at football lol

Some times l worry about people on here.People ask what's lucas throwing as a pup and when he does people ask way is the title not about the pup????? Then people try to match next year his pup 5 months old. One thing l have learned this year in the hare game.You can have a dog that never misses and there well always be a crabber,Or someone that as better.Enjoy what you have ppl

• Like 1

Some times l worry about people on here.People ask what's lucas throwing as a pup and when he does people ask way is the title not about the pup????? Then people try to match next year his pup 5 months old. One thing l have learned this year in the hare game.You can have a dog that never misses and there well always be a crabber,Or someone that as better.Enjoy what you have ppl

Awwww you worry about me.... Shucks. Made me all warm and soft inside reading that, cheers pal :thumbs:

Edited by baw
  • Like 1

why is there no mention of the dams to these pups suppose its nothing to do with them by the the sound of it eh

The dams!!! It's f**k all to do with the pups ability either apparently, all credit to the sire it seems :)

Have to put in a lot of time to pups to get them going probely,a very well bred pup not make it in the wrong hands have to put the work in no matter what the sure and dam

• Like 7

you cound give the great frankle to clown it be now good now the horse not my dog :laugh: its all what you put in

Exactly. I'm not trying to dis Lucas, we could be talking any dog. Lucas has sired what, couple hundred pups? Bound to get a few good uns same with any sire, even the shite ones ;)

you cound give the great frankle to clown it be now good now the horse not my dog :laugh: its all what you put in

Looking forward to see big frankle very strong looking dog

A good stock man will get the best out of a mediocre dog that is the measure of who is good, buying in and punting on after a few weeks doesnt prove anything other than the grass always seems greener most clowns on here feck some good dogs up, an iron ball comes to mind.How many on here with a few exceptions are still coursing the same hounds they had two seasons ago?

• Like 3

Going with the amount of, show us your pups for next season dessertbred, I'd say very few