Lucas Pup Doing The Buisness

Got told today Lucas run 3 and flattened 3 on his last day out , a right good few lads went to see him run . He's retired now the dog went out in some style :thumbs:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: got to hand it to you lads, your pr skills are second to none. Thread with clip showing Lucas pup in action.... Then on same thread news that Lucas just retired with 3/3, quality. Not dissing the dog or pup in clip, just the thinly disguised pr thread. Still, well done gorger, some dog you've got pal, credit to you. With threads like this, you'll be able to retire soon yourself ;)

Just speaking the truth baw :thumbs: From what lve seen and what Ive got in my kennel Lucas offspring is second to none , wish l have a kennel full of Lucas pups im not afraid to admit it WELL DONE GORGER AND LUCAS :thumbs:

I'm glad to here it mate. I hope every pup he sires has the potential to be as good as him. I think every dogman who likes to see good dogs would feel the same. Having a great dog that goes onto sire great pups is everyone's dream.

even hancock :D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had brill week DB bill real nice lad we had great day glad he got to see my old dog run. Lucas been brillant servant to me I never get another dog like him I've been 1 proud owner.

My Lucas x Inka Bitch

Got told today Lucas run 3 and flattened 3 on his last day out , a right good few lads went to see him run . He's retired now the dog went out in some style

Got told today Lucas run 3 and flattened 3 on his last day out , a right good few lads went to see him run . He's retired now the dog went out in some style :thumbs:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: got to hand it to you lads, your pr skills are second to none. Thread with clip showing Lucas pup in action.... Then on same thread news that Lucas just retired with 3/3, quality. Not dissing the dog or pup in clip, just the thinly disguised pr thread. Still, well done gorger, some dog you've got pal, credit to you. With threads like this, you'll be able to retire soon yourself ;)

Just speaking the truth baw :thumbs: From what lve seen and what Ive got in my kennel Lucas offspring is second to none , wish l have a kennel full of Lucas pups im not afraid to admit it WELL DONE GORGER AND LUCAS :thumbs:

I'm glad to here it mate. I hope every pup he sires has the potential to be as good as him. I think every dogman who likes to see good dogs would feel the same. Having a great dog that goes onto sire great pups is everyone's dream.

Im over the moon with my Lucas offspring but thanks very much for your concern baw :thumbs:

Especially Hancock and Minshaw :laugh:

Im over the moon with my Lucas offspring but thanks very much for your concern baw :thumbs:

No concern here mate, I couldn't care less if your dogs made eeeeeyyyyyoooooooorrrrr noises and eat carrots :D;)

dont forget the king of em all yalll Burrell :whistling:

dont forget the king of em all yalll Burrell :whistling:

Hoi!!!! Start your own pr thread ffs :D

No concern here mate, I couldn't care less if your dogs made eeeeeyyyyyoooooooorrrrr noises and eat carrots :D;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Some sad people on here.

fcuk sake incy dont you go geting all sentemental its only news of a dog retiring.lol
Houndog if we all had something in are yards that caught half as much as that dog we would be all happy men and women.Past few years people keep going on about seeing clips off lucas and his off spring and when clips go up there still crabbing.That dog could catch 5/5 in Jan in front off some people and and it still would not be good enough. There's lots people out there happy with there pups or young dogs out him so just leave it like that.If gorger think that's him finished who are we too judge.Say it again some sad ppl on here.

Only sad person on here is you icy. Stop blowing bubbles out your nose and dry your eyes ffs before youtan your wrists. I'm guessing this woe is me post is aimed at me? Show me where I've slatted Lucas or the pup? I'm only giving my opinion of why the thread was started in the first place. That's how forums work btw. Sorry if my opinion effects the pr stunt but you or anyone else on here won't stop me saying how I find it. So wipe your nose on your sleeve, dry your eyes and get over yourself.

Where does it say about you but you are one off the crying c**ts.That think they know it all.MB cleaning boy wind your neck in you fool.

Some sad people on here.

fcuk sake incy dont you go geting all sentemental its only news of a dog retiring.lol
Houndog if we all had something in are yards that caught half as much as that dog we would be all happy men and women.Past few years people keep going on about seeing clips off lucas and his off spring and when clips go up there still crabbing.That dog could catch 5/5 in Jan in front off some people and and it still would not be good enough. There's lots people out there happy with there pups or young dogs out him so just leave it like that.If gorger think that's him finished who are we too judge.Say it again some sad ppl on here.

Only sad person on here is you icy. Stop blowing bubbles out your nose and dry your eyes ffs before youtan your wrists. I'm guessing this woe is me post is aimed at me? Show me where I've slatted Lucas or the pup? I'm only giving my opinion of why the thread was started in the first place. That's how forums work btw. Sorry if my opinion effects the pr stunt but you or anyone else on here won't stop me saying how I find it. So wipe your nose on your sleeve, dry your eyes and get over yourself.

Where does it say about you but you are one off the crying c**ts.That think they know it all.MB cleaning boy wind your neck in you fool.

incy never heard you so winded up this retirement is really geting to you you need to calm down it,s a good job the season,s over.lol

Some sad people on here.

It doesn't say me but it doesn't mention no one. Pretty pointless post if you ask me. Least you had a wee cry, woman reckon that's good for you.

Some sad people on here.

incy never heard you so winded up this retirement is really geting to you you need to calm down it,s a good job the season,s over.lol

Could not really care what does my head is crabbers and mister know it alls.

Some sad people on here.

Could not really care what does my head is crabbers and mister know it alls.

Aye, does my head in that too and c**ts who talk about folk but keep it vague by not naming anyone......