Lucas Pup Doing The Buisness

Some times l worry about people on here.People ask what's lucas throwing as a pup and when he does people ask way is the title not about the pup????? Then people try to match next year his pup 5 months old. One thing l have learned this year in the hare game.You can have a dog that never misses and there well always be a crabber,Or someone that as better.Enjoy what you have ppl

• Like 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had brill week DB bill real nice lad we had great day glad he got to see my old dog run. Lucas been brillant servant to me I never get another dog like him I've been 1 proud owner.

My Lucas x Inka Bitch

Got told today Lucas run 3 and flattened 3 on his last day out , a right good few lads went to see him run . He's retired now the dog went out in some style

Some times l worry about people on here.People ask what's lucas throwing as a pup and when he does people ask way is the title not about the pup????? Then people try to match next year his pup 5 months old. One thing l have learned this year in the hare game.You can have a dog that never misses and there well always be a crabber,Or someone that as better.Enjoy what you have ppl

Awwww you worry about me.... Shucks. Made me all warm and soft inside reading that, cheers pal :thumbs:

Edited by baw
  • Like 1

why is there no mention of the dams to these pups suppose its nothing to do with them by the the sound of it eh

The dams!!! It's f**k all to do with the pups ability either apparently, all credit to the sire it seems :)

you cound give the great frankle to clown it be now good now the horse not my dog :laugh: its all what you put in

Exactly. I'm not trying to dis Lucas, we could be talking any dog. Lucas has sired what, couple hundred pups? Bound to get a few good uns same with any sire, even the shite ones ;)

A good stock man will get the best out of a mediocre dog that is the measure of who is good, buying in and punting on after a few weeks doesnt prove anything other than the grass always seems greener most clowns on here feck some good dogs up, an iron ball comes to mind.How many on here with a few exceptions are still coursing the same hounds they had two seasons ago?

• Like 3

Still the young dog ran very well in the clip did what it had to do,of course the dam has something to do with it but a lot of folk on here want to see if there is stock running from Lucas and when clips go up folk still ain't satisfied just throwing digs at the dog and some other folk can't bring themselves to praise the young dog in the clip as a person said on here before"kennel blind" lol

• Like 5