Lucas Pup Doing The Buisness

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had brill week DB bill real nice lad we had great day glad he got to see my old dog run. Lucas been brillant servant to me I never get another dog like him I've been 1 proud owner.

My Lucas x Inka Bitch

Got told today Lucas run 3 and flattened 3 on his last day out , a right good few lads went to see him run . He's retired now the dog went out in some style

With young in side they never goin run [BANNED TEXT] an not 1 of them seemed liked they wanted 2 move if u think u no [BANNED TEXT] u r on about put your money up an we will see [BANNED TEXT] a good strong fit hare wood do wid that dog I wood have my money on every hare an as much as u want

What am I betting on ???

If that dog could catch in January or your 5 month old pup, can catch 3 out of 3 and a roe ??

:laugh::laugh:

Dog done Good, why you trying to put a downer on it ??

Edited by Giro
  • Like 1

Cracking video, dog done good. But why not give the dog doing the business the headline instead of the sire :hmm:

It cuts to the chase folk will be asking anyhow baw. :thumbs:

My point exactly. It would look a lot better if the headline was something like some clips of ....... Then as usual someone would ask its breeding. This way it just looks like a promotional video for Lucas breeding. Each to there own, no denying the dog did well, just wish it got the credit not its dads spunk :thumbs:

I'm not putting downer on nake I'm saying u put the money on that bitch and I will put mine on every hare it runs. If you lot are proper dog men u wood not Evonne b goin out running hares this time of year takeing the young

Ronnie, it's a f***ing pup pal, give your head a shake.

I'm just saying I'm not being funny I tried my pup in janury yer she missed sum but she got sum from kick ups den u leave dem when they can do the job so Im up 4 a match next year with that bitch cum 2 r farm or I will cum 2 his land

The pups running in February, hardly f***ing June. And anyone, what makes you think the owner is interested in running your pup? What has he going to get out of it if it wins? Ain't gonna be many saying bravo, well done, you beat the mighty Ronnie's pup. You call yourself a real dogman, your making yourself look a real clown wanting to match f***ing pups, Jesus f**k.

Them hares r Pearing up a 5month old pups wood take them. Iv got a 8month old bitch I wood love 2match that pup next session so let me no if u want a match atb George

5 month pup take them,,,,lol,,,, bit early in the day to be on the piss

And not every doe hare in feb will be pregnant,,, and what if the dog runs a buck hare,,, maybe the hare it ran was a buck...

A few years ago,,,a member on here called leview put a link up to a report by some conservation groupe,,, and a very high percentage of doe hares had there leverets in June and July ,,,very few in fact having them in march,,,, I'm not saying nothing in March ,,, but far fewer

Well if he wins he will get how Eva we match 4 u got a lot 2 say so y don't u get your dog out an I will match u aswell yer iv got 3 dogs here an they all do the job an I will match u 4 what Eva u want but no less den 200 or not worth it. So when ur ready next session write 2 me an we will meet up an have a spin if not keep ur funny face out of it :)

Well if he wins he will get how Eva we match 4 u got a lot 2 say so y don't u get your dog out an I will match u aswell yer iv got 3 dogs here an they all do the job an I will match u 4 what Eva u want but no less den 200 or not worth it. So when ur ready next session write 2 me an we will meet up an have a spin if not keep ur funny face out of it :)

Ronnie, your just wasting the guys thread by talking shit. How old are you kid? I hate picking on lads or the mentally challenged, you definitely fit into one of those 2 categories. Even if your taking the piss I'd give up unless looking like a tit is your plan.

• Like 2