Pg600 Jab To Make Bitch Break Down

It's a long wait bitch been out 3 months and she's a yearly bitch.

just sounds unnatrual to me mate....if the bitch is ready for a litter she will break down....we aint meant to play god in these situations and doing so normally brings disaster....not my bitch tho so upto you....:)
  • Like 1

inject every day for a week my friend used it 3 months ago and the bitch came in and was served twice but never went on pup and there both proven dogs imo stay well clear not the only case iv heard of either

it says 1 /5m jab behind ear then wait 5 days then bitch will break down

inject every day for a week my friend used it 3 months ago and the bitch came in and was served twice but never went on pup and there both proven dogs imo stay well clear not the only case iv heard of either

it says 1 /5m jab behind ear then wait 5 days then bitch will break down

just made a call caspa was different stuff he got from the vet sorry about that thought it was pg

caspa my greyhound bitch had been supressed every year and never broke down so got a weeks jabsgiven daily for seven days and three weeks later she came into season and had a litter of eleven healthy pups . get the jabs from a proper greyhound vet if possible .

Edited by boyo
  • Like 1

caspa my greyhound bitch had been supressed every year and never broke down so got a weeks jabsgiven daily for seven days and three weeks later she came into season and had a litter of eleven healthy pups . get the jabs from a proper greyhound vet if possible .

my greyhound was the same suppressed all her life but didn't use owt to bring her in just stopped suppression and broke down anyway within a month :thumbs: