Butcher Forced To Remove Meat Display After Hate Protests

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566242/The-market-butcher-forced-stop-displaying-meat-game-townies-object.html

Market butcher forced to stop displaying meat and game because 'townies' object: Family firm targeted with anonymous hate mail because of carcasses hanging in the window
  • JBS Family Butchers spent hours each week perfecting window displays
  • But it has been hit with anonymous hate mail and people hurling abuse
  • Unplucked birds and pig or deer heads were hung up in the shopfront
  • Assistant manager of butcher's in Suffolk says staff have been stunned

Not sure if its already been posted, but wow are people that disconnected from their food?! It fine if it has TESCO stamped across some miscellaneous grey meat matter drowned in breadcrumbs but god forbid you see the face of the creature your steak came from.

People are utterly ridiculous, Do they not understand you can't plat a flipping beef tree!

• Like 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The muppets threatened a boycott of businesses either side which is just plain spite from scum so I think that's why he gave in so can't really call them fannies for that. They morons moved to the co

Reading stuff like that really winds me up, why don't the fuckwits protest out side Tescos or Sainsburys, because they have no balls.  They were bullied at school or were the munter of the year who e

FFS that video ... Here is the injury he received ... Iv had bigger cuts on the end of my knob :laugh: ........

Posted Images

used to be a shop in ashby had rooks and crows hanging outside with the pheasants rabbits and hares .... over the years our little village as grown nearly 2,000 new houses the pubs have all gone trendy we`ve got a big co-op and some of the little shops have been turned into trendy eating places the old diy shop is an indian all to suit fooking townies ------------- :censored: i`m lucky i`m on the edge of it so i`ve still got that country feel about my place :thumbs:

• Like 1

Fanny should of stuck to his guns..

He has let the soft twats win..

They should of let it continue and when caught, delt with them via the police.. Its a hate crime, the perpetrators would of got more than they bargained for.

Bet it was was some unwashed students..

If they felt so strongly why not tell the man face to face .. Oh because they are spineless cowards

• Like 5

A joke. I used to work in a butchers and we had all sorts hanging outside. Small town, nobody ever complained. Doubt you'd see it in bigger places in case a veggie accidently brushed by a dead bunny or something as they were shopping. How is it offensive? Im not upset seeing nut cutlets in Tesco. lol

• Like 1

Fanny should of stuck to his guns..

He has let the soft twats win..

They should of let it continue and when caught, delt with them via the police.. Its a hate crime, the perpetrators would of got more than they bargained for.

Bet it was was some unwashed students..

If they felt so strongly why not tell the man face to face .. Oh because they are spineless cowards

The muppets threatened a boycott of businesses either side which is just plain spite from scum so I think that's why he gave in so can't really call them fannies for that.

They morons moved to the country what do they expect.

I read the whole article and it is beyond belief what some of the so called protesters who are supposedly grown adults such as "it must be hard for kids who have pets to see dead animals" or words of that effect.

Kids aren't squeamish only their soft as shit wankshaft ballbag parents who pass absolute shite onto them. Arsehole, they really get on my goat.

Fcuking hipocrites, they're the ones who support the big producers that get their meat from abroad and from cheap as shit suppliers here some of which have questionable practices. Let's do that instead of supporting the local trader whose meat,game and poultry can be all traced back to source and killed humanely.

Fuckheads the lot of them....

• Like 9