F.a.o Hubbs Picked Up Dog Today..

Exactly, for example if you were getting a terrier on trial and say that trial was for a week, you wouldn't let it settle in for six days and take it on the last day, same i suppose with lurchers, as has been said there here for a reason, they are a tool, and up to now she's doing the business...

thry are s tool that explains evertything for me you seen happy with the dog good luck with its a young looking dog for its age lol snd thsts all im saying enjoy you tool lol oh sorry your tool

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well went on the 200 mile round trip today to collect new lurcher off hubbs, after i had posted in classifieds asking to buy a lurcher, i soon got a message offering me this dog for nothing as he was

Some dog's seem to suffer for a while after changing hands..Some don't and take to the new owner in a matter of minutes. It's up to the new owner to decide which of the 2 types the new dog is. To some

It is a shame most are in it for the money mate but nice to know there are still some good honest lads in the game well done hubbs

Didn't no if i was wording it wrong, so thought i'd look up tool in the dictionary,

The definition goes: Something that helps you do a particular activity.

Or a 'tool of the trade' Something you need to use to do a job.

Well the first definition i think applies to whatever your running with your dogs if its just for sport, and the second definition i think applies to them being used for pest control as that is a job....

Not sure how using that word to describe my dogs caused so much offence.. atb