F.a.o Hubbs Picked Up Dog Today..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well went on the 200 mile round trip today to collect new lurcher off hubbs, after i had posted in classifieds asking to buy a lurcher, i soon got a message offering me this dog for nothing as he was

Some dog's seem to suffer for a while after changing hands..Some don't and take to the new owner in a matter of minutes. It's up to the new owner to decide which of the 2 types the new dog is. To some

It is a shame most are in it for the money mate but nice to know there are still some good honest lads in the game well done hubbs

yep sounds handy enough dog, but 200 mile round trip and a fecked dog if it would of fecked off on ya and got hit by a motor or running loose all night , each to there own im not one for buying adult dogs myself but common sense is let the dog settle for a while , but like i said sounds handy enough and all the best with it

• Like 3

no if it was the litter he had last year its the dam mate

decent gesture hubbs but curious to why would want to get rid of the dam of your pups if it was s good enough dog to breed from

Beat me to it.....

Thl police arrived

lol another fecking eeejjjjjjiiiittttt

Some dog's seem to suffer for a while after changing hands..Some don't and take to the new owner in a matter of minutes. It's up to the new owner to decide which of the 2 types the new dog is. To some dogs work is work..no matter who is holding the lead. atb stabba

• Like 3

no if it was the litter he had last year its the dam mate

decent gesture hubbs but curious to why would want to get rid of the dam of your pups if it was s good enough dog to breed from

Beat me to it.....

Thl police arrived

Nee naaw nee naaw nee naw :feck:

Some dog's seem to suffer for a while after changing hands..Some don't and take to the new owner in a matter of minutes. It's up to the new owner to decide which of the 2 types the new dog is. To some dogs work is work..no matter who is holding the lead. atb stabba

your right because some have been lying in kennels for months and some have been treated good before going on the merry go round again Edited by nothernlite

And i take it by merry go round you mean getting passed from pillar to post, he had this dog from 6 week old its now 3 and a half, with a really genuine reason for getting rid, and i can guarentee that this dog has a home for life with me and will be here to the end... atb

And i take it by merry go round you mean getting passed from pillar to post, he had this dog from 6 week old its now 3 and a half, with a really genuine reason for getting rid, and i can guarentee that this dog has a home for life with me and will be here to the end... atb

If youve got it for the longrun... then thats ofcourse the best outcome...

Maybe you should have let it settle a while before taking it out... could have fecked off on you... a complete stranger...

But hey... people do things different ways... good luck...

I don't understand this let it settle in, i'd still be a stranger after a week?? if it going to go its going to go, i strongly believe that if you show trust in a dog it will trust you and i like to think that i have a good bond with all my dogs...

depends on the dog, i had a whippet once that did a runner first day but went on to be a very loyal bitch. others have taken to me in minutes,

The young bitch I have here would have fecked right off if you took her straight out and expected her to work ... She is a very loyal bitch and although loves attention from everybody once I am not around she don't like it and will search high heaven for me .........