F.a.o Hubbs Picked Up Dog Today..

Well went on the 200 mile round trip today to collect new lurcher off hubbs, after i had posted in classifieds asking to buy a lurcher, i soon got a message offering me this dog for nothing as he was not in it for the money got their and what a nice genuine bloke, new the crack and what a lovely bitch he gifted me, and sold me a lightforce blitz and lithium ion battery for 50 quid, its nice to no that their is still some genuine blokes out there, cannot thank you enough and i will keep you updated...

And our lass has fallen in love with it and wants to keep it in the house hahahaha..

Atb Mike

• Like 10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well went on the 200 mile round trip today to collect new lurcher off hubbs, after i had posted in classifieds asking to buy a lurcher, i soon got a message offering me this dog for nothing as he was

Some dog's seem to suffer for a while after changing hands..Some don't and take to the new owner in a matter of minutes. It's up to the new owner to decide which of the 2 types the new dog is. To some

It is a shame most are in it for the money mate but nice to know there are still some good honest lads in the game well done hubbs

no if it was the litter he had last year its the dam mate

decent gesture hubbs but curious to why would want to get rid of the dam of your pups if it was s good enough dog to breed from

Beat me to it.....

• Like 1

I can't go into detail but he's had a rough 2 years, something i wouldn't like to happen and he's working 7 days a week, i've had the dog home about 2 hours now and took it out on the lamp for half an hour and its just caught 4 out of 5 rabbits and retrieved all back to hand alive, can't fault it yet...

• Like 2