Weihrauch Hw35 Hoffmann Premier In .22

I have been shooting for a good few years now mostly 22lr and centerfire rifles,I had a weihrauch hw77 .22 limited edition which i really liked but stupidly sold and for the last few months iv had a hankering for another airgun.I am from ireland so we have to license all airrifles at a cost of 80E no matter how powerfull as such airrifles are not very popular here as cz22lr is usually cheaper than a nice weihrauch 77 or 95 which are being sold here for 550-600e +80e for license.Not having not much money to spend id pretty much given up on an airrifle until today when a mate showed me a hw35 hoffmann premier he had found in an attic,it is lightly rusted but still works and has the sights on it.He said its mine if i want it free,i just have to see if theres any way to license it or will i have hand it into the guards for destrution as it has no license at the moment,and my mate doesnt know how long its been in his dads attic!

Are these hw35 hoffmann premiers any good?can you still get parts to fix them up?it seems in excellent condition just a bit rusty,a refinishing would make it good as new!

secreagent mole ,here you apply for the license for each gun you own so its 80e per license,on the license application you have to state where you bought the gun and that shop has to have in its books where it got the gun from so one like this that was lost/forgotten about for 30 odd years cant be licensed

secreagent mole ,here you apply for the license for each gun you own so its 80e per license,on the license application you have to state where you bought the gun and that shop has to have in its books where it got the gun from so one like this that was lost/forgotten about for 30 odd years cant be licensed

Ben

It sounds like your laws are as daft as ours mate :cray:

I have a Hofmann Premier and it's actually a standard HW35 but the stock is slightly different with a ball shaped Pistol grip base :thumbs:

Here's mine, it needs some work as it's in a mess but I only paid £50 for it!! The stock is in great shape though :yes:

Z1JMtDz.jpg

Cheers, John :bye: