Thinking Of Going Out Tomorrow

Alway thought pest control meant killing animals and as its for shooting estates then a good fox is a dead fox can never get a decent answer on here.

pest CONTROL, it about controlling the numbers, not making the number 0. if you want work for the dogs, shoot less, its obvious.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Normally kill 100+ but only shot 36 last year from the 2 estates,what does that tell you ya muppet,ya have the place practicaly wiped out and now you want to kill the couple thats left,you are not a t

I was thinking off asking the women down the road for the ride i wonder what are my chances .with over 100 foxes gone out off that area id stay at home pin out the terriers and go on line for a chat w

I bet there's loads of lads on here that haven't had a fox all season but as soon as cubs are about they'll be posting pics on here under the title "had a call out", claiming they had to kill them or

Some lads shoot,some use terriers,shooting is easier and more effective,especially for the lads whose time is at a premium.I personally would never shoot or snare a fox,so what to some,each to their own.In reality fox,s will always be there for the lads who shoot and the lads with mutts,shooters make it less productive for some terriemen and it can be fecking pissy trailing about,checking spots that have been hammered with a bullet,we can sit and moan and put the world to right,then walk further and check spots the shooters miss,if possible?.

• Like 1

Some lads shoot,some use terriers,shooting is easier and more effective,especially for the lads whose time is at a premium.I personally would never shoot or snare a fox,so what to some,each to their own.In reality fox,s will always be there for the lads who shoot and the lads with mutts,shooters make it less productive for some terriemen and it can be fecking pissy trailing about,checking spots that have been hammered with a bullet,we can sit and moan and put the world to right,then walk further and check spots the shooters miss,if possible?.

Shooting is easier and more effective than with terriers but this lad comes on saying he has not got a dig for the terriers so far this season and then says he has shot 100 fox on the same ground and wants to get the couple that are left.I shoot aswell as dig,shotgun,rifle but unless there is a real problem fox doing me harm i will not resort to the gun,whats the point in keeping terriers if your goin to shoot every fox you see and as for diging cubs would not dream of it.

• Like 2

fatman,the lads green,he,s possibly overcome with youthfull exuberance and the seasons tally,he may not yet have realised the consequences of his actions and next season will balance the gun and the terrier,hopefully.If not he is just another nugget with a terrier,blimey a gun to :hmm:.

• Like 2