Thinking Of Going Out Tomorrow

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Normally kill 100+ but only shot 36 last year from the 2 estates,what does that tell you ya muppet,ya have the place practicaly wiped out and now you want to kill the couple thats left,you are not a t

I was thinking off asking the women down the road for the ride i wonder what are my chances .with over 100 foxes gone out off that area id stay at home pin out the terriers and go on line for a chat w

I bet there's loads of lads on here that haven't had a fox all season but as soon as cubs are about they'll be posting pics on here under the title "had a call out", claiming they had to kill them or

Hi lads thinking of going out tomorrow for a mooch about. Do you think there will be anything at home with this weather. Not had anything at all with the terriers yet this season.

If you had nothing yet season over now sell your terriers or get new ground for next year

I shoot these areas with the rifle too. Normally kill 100+ each estate. Shot 36 last year from the 2 estates. I know theres another 2 or 3 about but not seeing many atNon

Normally kill 100+ but only shot 36 last year from the 2 estates,what does that tell you ya muppet,ya have the place practicaly wiped out and now you want to kill the couple thats left,you are not a terrier man your 1 of these people that has to kill everything.

• Like 17

Alway thought pest control meant killing animals and as its for shooting estates then a good fox is a dead fox can never get a decent answer on here.

if your serious then leave the terrier work until the new season or if it's a call out to deal with a problem fox. Maybe try helping the foxes by feeding them and next season there's more to hunt rather than wiping them out before their eyes are open.
  • Like 4