Bitch Lost

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bitch found .just spoke to the lad ..real nice fella ..   cheers lads .cheers goshawking....

Cheers lads.there is some decent folk out there.sombody has found her put her on Facebook and really made an effort. Instead of just handing the bitch over..I can't pick her up till this morning Due

hopefully shes been found just pending a phone call ..as much as i fooking hate face book.thats why im not on it.lolol but my pal who is may have found her by searching on there ....fingers crossed.

Cheers lads.there is some decent folk out there.sombody has found her put her on Facebook

and really made an effort. Instead of just handing the bitch over..I can't pick her up till this morning

Due to having a glass of claret last night.but him and his missus will without doubt be having

a nice meal out on me.

• Like 11

good one have had simliar things happen over the years and got them back , sharpish ,get her trained up abit better or leash walked when on heat ,lost a hunting trail years ago beacause bitch came on heat same day a fecher,good feeling when there found quick and you get them back a hundred percent