The Loan Rangers.....

Lets hope Lennon takes the job at that English club as hes HATED up here and cant walk down a street with out supporters assaulting him

I think that's more to do with your moronic supporters. Sending the guy death threats and bomb scares :rolleyes: civilized bunch you lot ain't ya.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Laurel and hardy Morecambe and wise all fooked without one or the other face facts without the GERS celtic are fook all and the sweaty prem is dead without them Them love or hate them YOU

Not enough money to see out the season. Need to buy better players for next season. Will we ever see a strong rangers team again   Rangers have confirmed to the Stock Exchange they are close to sec

obsessed

No me i dont like footy i would sooner be out on a saturday than watching folk kicking a ball about but what other Scottish manager cant walk up a street with out two guys assaulting him ?. and there was more dross flung at him at Aberdeen than dropped at some weddings that day