The Loan Rangers.....

Hearts or The Rangers's wee cousins are in the same boat, BUT, One woman backer and their fans will step up to the plate and turn their financial debacle around. Yes it will take time and yes they will need to rebuild and not be strong for a while financially. On the pitch they will be to strong and gain promotion back up after one season because they have stuck with their youth and bedded them in at as low a cost as possible and nothing fancy. Whereas The Rangers have been spending money on a league their reserves would win.

I miss the old firm games with the pub banter with all my 'blue' mates. Funny now they NEVER mention football.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Laurel and hardy Morecambe and wise all fooked without one or the other face facts without the GERS celtic are fook all and the sweaty prem is dead without them Them love or hate them YOU

Not enough money to see out the season. Need to buy better players for next season. Will we ever see a strong rangers team again   Rangers have confirmed to the Stock Exchange they are close to sec

obsessed

well if its f****d then why do you care,your not going to get a thread running pages on this baw. in fact the only rangers threads are started by you lot,in most cases by you.

You should content yourself with your own club.or is it that boring now you have to keep going back to rangers.not like THL is short of football threads you can comment on.or is the fact the english threads dont care about your beloved celtic.

If Rangers did go to the wall

What's the option for their fans who would want to continue watching Football.

Like someone has said a honest leader and a fans bail out might work.

There are lads more qualified than me to say this on here Max, but the old firm up there ain't like football clubs elsewhere. They are symbols that represent something more than 11 players on the pitch. Neither of them would die forever no matter how much of a state the companies that run them got them into..

have to admit I miss rangers , and when The rangers get to the prem , I will still see them as being rangers . although I can see both arguments regards the old co - new co debate . absence makes the hatered grow fonder :D as for hearts , they seem to be avoiding liquidation and there strategy for the long term looks good . its been said celtic need the rangers ???? financially NO , competitively in Scotland yes :thumbs:

Still Baw? Seriously? think you need help man! Rangers will never die just like your hatred for them!

Sorry mate, just reporting current affairs :D it was on the radio today ;)

i suppose writing these pish threads will stop you looking at all the empty seats at parkhead bawbag. top two teams in scotland. one with no money and loads of ambition.

and the other with lots of money and no ambition. lmfao