Lets See Your Whippets!

Feck it. Ill join in too...20131201_142921_zps2a0a1622.jpg

Non-ped 6months in photo... now 7months old.20140202_135033-1_zps64wl27id.jpg

Mine and a mates...20131012_155844_RichtoneHDR-1_zpsc157fa9

BPR where did you get your non ped from if you dont mind me asking?

A stork dropped it at the front door in a basket :laugh: ...

Had to go down to chesterfield for her :thumbs: ...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

11/16 WHIPPET, 1/16 GREY, 1/4 BEDLINGTON. 11 MONTHS OLD.  

my bitch

Posted Images

utf-8bMjAxMzA2MjRfMTgyMjI5LmpwZw_zpscf88

07102012471.jpg

Cracking dog that is it a bull/whip?,

The dogs in this thread are what I am wanting from a whippet, I was staring to think was a bit mad or missing the point wanting a smaller lurcher/whippet dog.

whipp bull bit of grey in him 22tts

i'm going to start looking for a non ped whippet or whippet x. don't want it for anything but rabbits, so a nice wee thing under 19-20" should be the ticket.

i might have to consider something with some beddy in the mix, in the hope of a good coat.

Not much hope of a good coat there

i'm going to start looking for a non ped whippet or whippet x. don't want it for anything but rabbits, so a nice wee thing under 19-20" should be the ticket.

i might have to consider something with some beddy in the mix, in the hope of a good coat.

i must be lucky with my we beddy whippet the water just runs of her coat as if its waterproof :thumbs:Picture200.jpg

• Like 1

i must be lucky with my we beddy whippet the water just runs of her coat as if its waterproof :thumbs:Picture200.jpg

Thanks to the poodle blood

Look at all the working terriers,would the bedlington come out on top?So why is it crossed with the whippet?

do you think that a 3/4 whippet 1/4 hard terrier would be better. its probably the size that puts lots off breeding this way.

some of the whirriers i've seen on here have looked well, but quite small.

Going by the whippets ive seen and been out with stanima nose coat feet and gameness before yous come running back i know theres whippets that already have that none that ive seen work but according to some on here ?there is.know ive 3 beddy crosses the oldest are 5 years of age never been to the vets never had a injury touch wood and fear feck all if ive missed anything out johhny 2 i will put it in or start another thread so you dont waste this lassies one