Big Red Lakeland

lol. Irishman so the fox is shot and 2 more move in! Where did these 2 come from were they cloned and left the same numbers in the original spot or do they just appear from fresh air when a fox is killed? one fox gone is one fox gone, 2 fox gone is 2 fox gone, 3 fox gone is 3 fox gone, do i need to carry on or can you work out where im going here! not everyone wants to kill foxes this time of year but due to circumstances sometimes this in unavoidable! bit like seeing your bullshit posts on good threads dont really want to see em but its feckin unavoidable!!!

• Like 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was gifted a big red Lakeland dog by big I mean 16 itts and not easily spannable 3 years old he had done nothing except a bit of bushing,he is rough coated and supposedly Middleton bred.well took him

Where do the other Foxes all come from?   Sounds like you're saying hunting has no effect on animal populations? The Anti's having being selling that line for years. But if you shoot a fox (and I'm

try telling a poultry farmer that Foxes don't do much damage.......

If they would leave the foxes alone and get on with it they will find that foxes dont do much damage at all and the more they shoot the more foxes come in to take their place

Where do you get that statement from genuine question? I work with free range birds an when we have a fox problem we can loose any where from 10 - 1000 birds in one day and will loose that amount everyday until the fox is sorted.

• Like 1