Long Nets//// Purse Nets..

No mate,,, I'm rock hard,,,, no fox dare bite me lol,,,

No lads it was already dead next to the warren,,,, keeper had shot it the night befor,,,, I got breeze to take the pic,,, we couldn't resist,,,we were both giggling like school girls knowing the response it would get on these sites,,,, It must be 6-7 year ago now when I first put it on,,,

• Like 8

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate,,, I'm rock hard,,,, no fox dare bite me lol,,,   No lads it was already dead next to the warren,,,, keeper had shot it the night befor,,,, I got breeze to take the pic,,, we couldn't resist

Think this pic need another airing,,,lol  

Used Long nets, Gate nets, Ditch nets and every other type of rabbiting net,...all my life...   We all have our prefered methods,.but over five decades (and several thousand rabbits later) , I have

Here's old breeze jim,,, we got 91 this day,,,also got two bolt in to one purse net this day,,, only ever done that twice,,,look how clean that fecking 4x4 is,,,normally it's a school run motor..lol

post-56-1235752467.jpg

• Like 2

No mate,,, I'm rock hard,,,, no fox dare bite me lol,,,

No lads it was already dead next to the warren,,,, keeper had shot it the night befor,,,, I got breeze to take the pic,,, we couldn't resist,,,we were both giggling like school girls knowing the response it would get on these sites,,,, It must be 6-7 year ago now when I first put it on,,,

maybe you should of put that picture in the photo comp

Of course it's inevitable but in my experience after watching a rabbit/rabbits hole hop for a good half hour they think f**k coming out! I'm not against longnets just got my preferences I guess. Down my me the earths are all huge and sandy and watching em hop gets on my nerves. When he hits that purse net he's mine.

• Like 1

HOW ABOUT SOME PICS AND POST HOT MEAT,,, LETS MAKE THE POST A BIT EXCITING ,, NOTHING BETTER THAN A PROUD BUNCH OF RABBITING GUYS WITH THERE CATCH,,,, HITS SOME THINK TO LOOK BACK ON WHEN THE RABBITS BECOME EXTINCT..LOL,

I've never wrote a report yet, so think I'll give it a go when I do my last ferreting trip this year. I'll take a few pics aswell

• Like 1

yes mate everybody two there own I have never used a long net two be honest and I know they are mint , but we prefere , get stuck in get the purse nets on and big warrens 200 plus holes some , but we net the lot , but longnets are gud in certain situations I,am going get myself one atb

• Like 1

yes mate everybody two there own I have never used a long net two be honest and I know they are mint , but we prefere , get stuck in get the purse nets on and big warrens 200 plus holes some , but we net the lot , but longnets are gud in certain situations I,am going get myself one atb

I literally have never seen a warren with 200 holes in round me; the idea seems incomprehensible! I'm starting to realise in comparison to where other people ferret there isn't a real rabbit problem in hertfordshire!!

if anybody wants to come out for day an take pics and do a post about it then pm me and we sort it out lol

Pick me. Pick me. Pick me. I will carry all of your equipment and feed you sandwiches on request and take lots of photos for you and then write a report :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

if anybody wants to come out for day an take pics and do a post about it then pm me and we sort it out lol

Pick me. Pick me. Pick me. I will carry all of your equipment and feed you sandwiches on request and take lots of photos for you and then write a report :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go on Hotmeat.. you take the lad. . . no poaching :whistling:

Here's old breeze jim,,, we got 91 this day,,,also got two bolt in to one purse net this day,,, only ever done that twice,,,look how clean that fecking 4x4 is,,,normally it's a school run motor..lol

post-56-1235752467.jpg

WHERES OLD LAMPER THESE DAYS,,,,,,NEVER MIND BREEZE,,, :thumbs::thumbs: ,