• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me its about keeping what you have, and trying to keep them at the top of what you are trying to accomplish with them, and the only way you can do that is by single mating, you can have ten hens i

No bulexs like I say we all gotta start some where.... And bye no means do I know everythink my self..... But when you have air heads stateing facts about breeding ...... And running down greats....

A clever man learns from hes mistakes, but a truly wise man learns from other people's !

Posted Images

Give it break duclkling!.... me give it the big licks .... Men in the states would agree with you? Lmao ..... You've never left Cumbria mate..... As for your proper chicken man on here backing you up..... I've forgot more about gamefowl then they ever learnd..... Keep licking arses.... They Mayt let you tagg along to one of shows.... Who nows you Mayt even get gifted a pair of ginger.... And you can come pedell them on here!...... Uk

never claimed to know it all about fowl, and aint about to start saying names who i know, but the funny thing is mate is i am originally from liverpool, grew up there, moved to cumbria, and had jobs in newcastle, durham, south sheilds and hertfordshire, so guess you are wrong there.... your a gypo arent you?

. My bad so he's been to Liverpool and Newcasle.... I do apologize.... Haha so who are these man from the states who would agree with you?.... You don't no do you lmao.... Did your master pm you duckling and tell that's how breed over there?..... And you fort you post it on here so Pepole would think you had brain of your own?.... I hope he doesn't come on here and tell you of again for makein a mupet of your self...... Cos there's only so many apologizes a man can listen to lmao..... Uk

Give it break duclkling!.... me give it the big licks .... Men in the states would agree with you? Lmao ..... You've never left Cumbria mate..... As for your proper chicken man on here backing you up..... I've forgot more about gamefowl then they ever learnd..... Keep licking arses.... They Mayt let you tagg along to one of shows.... Who nows you Mayt even get gifted a pair of ginger.... And you can come pedell them on here!...... Uk

never claimed to know it all about fowl, and aint about to start saying names who i know, but the funny thing is mate is i am originally from liverpool, grew up there, moved to cumbria, and had jobs in newcastle, durham, south sheilds and hertfordshire, so guess you are wrong there.... your a gypo arent you?

. My bad so he's been to Liverpool and Newcasle.... I do apologize.... Haha so who are these man from the states who would agree with you?.... You don't no do you lmao.... Did your master pm you duckling and tell that's how breed over there?..... And you fort you post it on here so Pepole would think you had brain of your own?.... I hope he doesn't come on here and tell you of again for makein a mupet of your self...... Cos there's only so many apologizes a man can listen to lmao..... Uk

Are you for real? wanting me to give names on public forum!!! and aint got a clue what you on about all this master thing, you obviously have a problem with it, your dad defo abused you as a kid, bet he used to whisper duckling in your ear lol and as for having a brain, any man can copy and paste, but i know i can wipe the floor with you when it comes to the science and genetics behind gamefowl.... you defo are a first class clown

Ofcourse you could fella it's easy to see your a great breeder bye the pics of dung hills your always trying to pedell on here....... or are they a bunch of who did its aswell?........ I Mayt just go let all my hens out of there single mate pens..... And hope for the best that way I can be a great breeder aswell..... After all that how the guys in the states did do it..... Or at least so you say?..... Listen we've all gotta start some where but please don't come on here state facts when truth be told you know nothink...... Ave a good..... Ukroosterman

Fox digger I've nothink against you mate...... But I've no time for complete morons..... And you and gamerooster have proven your selfs to be just that..... I could write everythink you know about about gamefowl on the back of postage stamp and there still be room to write my name!..... Like seid it's nothink personal against your self...... Just got no time for complete dumbwhitt...... Like I say I'll talk chickens to the cows home... But when air heads come here trying to say best way to breed is from hens running with cocks on barrells.... And billy ruble had shit fowl.... Ects ects it's hard to keep a cool head that's all mate.... Think be for you speak that's all I'm saying..... Uk

• Like 2

Fox digger I've nothink against you mate...... But I've no time for complete morons..... And you and gamerooster have proven your selfs to be just that..... I could write everythink you know about about gamefowl on the back of postage stamp and there still be room to write my name!..... Like seid it's nothink personal against your self...... Just got no time for complete dumbwhitt...... Like I say I'll talk chickens to the cows home... But when air heads come here trying to say best way to breed is from hens running with cocks on barrells.... And billy ruble had shit fowl.... Ects ects it's hard to keep a cool head that's all mate.... Think be for you speak that's all I'm saying..... Uk

I'm a compleat dumb whit when it comes to fowl as I am only just learning and am new to it does that mean you have no time for newbies.....as were all newbies at one time lol

No bulexs like I say we all gotta start some where.... And bye no means do I know everythink my self..... But when you have air heads stateing facts about breeding ...... And running down greats.... Then I have no time for them ..... I I'm more willing to help out any newbies...... ATB ....Uk

• Like 3