Lure Machine

Where could I buy a cheap training lure machine? searched forums here but topics from 2009 searched internet but just keep getting American sites it's just going to be used for a bit of fun with my lurcher took him to trial at a track and he ignored the lure and round up and down the middle of the track :huh: he's only 9 months cheers :D

Where could I buy a cheap training lure machine? searched forums here but topics from 2009 searched internet but just keep getting American sites it's just going to be used for a bit of fun with my lurcher took him to trial at a track and he ignored the lure and round up and down the middle of the track :huh: he's only 9 months cheers :D

http://www.stallionsheffield.co.uk/lures.html

these look decent quality mate

Thats a bit much, think may have to look in to making something or get the husband to run round the field with the string and lure attached too him ;) with the rabbiting would love to take him out but bit worried then would I have to worry about him killing cats and little furry dogs?? also do I have to finish off the rabbit? sorry complete newbie to hunting with a lurcher my dad hunted with beagles

very cheap to knock up lads and isnt beyond the capabilitys of anyone who is a bit handy at the ole DIY.get old starter motor of any old car, even a motorbike one if your not putting miles of string on it, and a spool of some sort.(electric fence wire spools are perfect or the mig welding wire spools).

• Like 1

Never thought of it like that! :blink: not bother about him chasing the cats as long as he doesn't kill them none of neighbours would be impressed with me

nah it'll be reet, its the neighbours fault for having slow cats....

never thought of knocking one up myself, anyone know if theres any step by steps or tutorial videos anywhere? gonna get myself one for the summer and if i dont have to spend 200 quid thats a bonus.

• Like 2