Dogs/animals You Own.?

Currently have 3 lurchers, 1 ferret, 1pony and 20 odd zebra finches. That could all change lol. Have always wanted to keep a pot bellied pig!! Also want a Clydesdale or shire horse.

hiya stranger lol my pigs are lovely just like wee dogs only cleaner! The big boy in first pic is a Vietnamese potbelly boar :)

You are so lucky to have emerged, the neighbours moan enough as it is!! Had to get rid of the chickens cause of them!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 dogs, odd mole+rat, last count 17 slugs .

Why in gods name would anyone want one of those things

Nice one mate, what breed is that?

Posted Images

We have 5 chickens, and one gecko... Still trying to get her to retrieve and walk to heel....its taking some time but I'm sure I'll be coursing moths in no time.

Unless you count the flock of mallard and moorhens we have on the lake.

I have one dog and a one eyed parrot at the moment called Bilbo. He was on the telly once and because he is from Portsmouth they called him Nelson :laugh: When I lived with my parents many years ago I had 9 ferrets, 4 snakes and 2 tarantulas....................in my bedroom :laugh:, 2 dogs and 2 cats in the house, 5 hens and an OEG cockerel called Monty in the garden. We lived in a normal terraced house but I had a big bedroom :laugh: