Dogs/animals You Own.?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 dogs, odd mole+rat, last count 17 slugs .

Why in gods name would anyone want one of those things

Nice one mate, what breed is that?

Posted Images

Currently have 3 lurchers, 1 ferret, 1pony and 20 odd zebra finches. That could all change lol. Have always wanted to keep a pot bellied pig!! Also want a Clydesdale or shire horse.

hiya stranger lol my pigs are lovely just like wee dogs only cleaner! The big boy in first pic is a Vietnamese potbelly boar :)

Currently have 3 lurchers, 1 ferret, 1pony and 20 odd zebra finches. That could all change lol. Have always wanted to keep a pot bellied pig!! Also want a Clydesdale or shire horse.

hiya stranger lol my pigs are lovely just like wee dogs only cleaner! The big boy in first pic is a Vietnamese potbelly boar :)

Got to agree with you there Mo...................................I like to keep my pigs pretty tame.They got out in the summer and were about a mile up the lane when I got there ,there were cars stopped every were with people afraid to get out. One quick call of PIG PIG PIG and they followed me back home like dogs. I had a few strange looks and bewilder smiles I can tell you :laugh: .

• Like 1

Got to agree with you there Mo...................................I like to keep my pigs pretty tame.They got out in the summer and were about a mile up the lane when I got there ,there were cars stopped every were with people afraid to get out. One quick call of PIG PIG PIG and they followed me back home like dogs. I had a few strange looks and bewilder smiles I can tell you :laugh: .

ours are tame, but after a tree flatten their fence last year, they were loose in the wood for a couple of days. Happy as pigs in sh#t! Wouldnt come to calls or a rattled bucket. Our collie wont even look at pigs, so had to resort to driving them back up with a couple of lurchers. bloody bedlam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not good for your nerves I can tell you. Had to break 'em to pigs again after that.

• Like 1

My god, thats how i call my pigs in.! Pig pig pig.................. If they are ignoring me then its PIG PIIIIIIIIIIG and they come running :laugh::laugh: Cant believe you do the same silly thing. I find some people are scared to come in when theyre out or run up to them, and i look at them as if there big girls :laugh: but takes time to know their habits, especially when they attempt to jump up on ye for something to eat- or take a nibble of the boots :laugh: