Dogs/animals You Own.?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 dogs, odd mole+rat, last count 17 slugs .

Why in gods name would anyone want one of those things

Nice one mate, what breed is that?

Posted Images

3 lurchers, 1 collie, 1 horse, 2 ponies, 4 pigs, 25 sheep, 12 chickens, 2 rabbits, 6 koi carp, 4 ducks and 2 geese

jesus busy man eh! I always wanted geese lol try to rid my fear of them. I got attacked when young by a canadian goose when out fishing with my dad lol scarred me for life

• Like 1

3 lurchers, 1 collie, 1 horse, 2 ponies, 4 pigs, 25 sheep, 12 chickens, 2 rabbits, 6 koi carp, 4 ducks and 2 geese

jesus busy man eh! I always wanted geese lol try to rid my fear of them. I got attacked when young by a canadian goose when out fishing with my dad lol scarred me for life

Geese nasty feckers Thay are mi grandad ad 2 on his allotment worse than a dog lol Thay would run down path wings flapping screaming spitting :laugh: and wouldn't stop till you left tha yard lol

Geese nasty feckers Thay are mi grandad ad 2 on his allotment worse than a dog lol Thay would run down path wings flapping screaming spitting :laugh: and wouldn't stop till you left tha yard lol

see thats it, some are evil. Ive a scar on my head from my "attack" lol fox ate it in the end, i was chuffed :laugh: Id rather go in a bull pen with a crazy ass bull than out in the open with a goose :laugh:

• Like 1

Not telling you ,nosey fecker :tongue2:

Oh come on, i know so far you got birds may as well fecking tell me the rest :laugh:

im wild nosey :D

Fecking stalker lol

Got 7 rabbits,4 pond goldfish ,rescue leopard gecko,corn snake , 2 canaries (this week) 2 cats , 2 dogs Lhasa apso and a chinuhua or what ever their called ,lol 3 hens ,2 bantam hens and a trio of serama bantams,

But 1 cat will be rehomed as there constantly fighting,corn snake bit the wife and she's gone off it so will be sold,(it's hers not mine) and downsizing to 3 pet rabbits as not breeding any more.

• Like 1