What You Guys Driving

Not posted on here for a while due to work ect but finally managed to get myself on and have a look what everyone is up to, and was wondering what cars:/4x4 everyone was using/has , I'll start off with my new car picked it up Monday, it's an audi a5 s line and I'm over the moon with it

image_zps2111e26c.jpg

Edited by digging-deep
  • Like 1

Audi TT

Mitsubishi L200

Toyota Hiace camper

BMW 1200 GSA

Lambretta Li150

Lambretta TV 175

Vespa Px 125

ford galaxy 2.3 zetec boom imagine the wifes face when i get home from shooting, if only she could see me pulling 360,s trying to pull out of the stables lol

Edited by twymanc

Nice one, I've got an A6 3.0 V6TDI S line. Great sized boot for a saloon and plenty of legroom for passengers.

It's not a bad motor at all, not great on the farms but nippy enough to get me between them in good time. Plus white isn't a good look this time of year but you'll be cleaning it every other day anyway being a new motor ;)

First landy I owned was an 88 that I built from scratch

was feking pish ! :laugh: :laugh: I never learned,, and bought loads more,, fekin love landys and absolutely hate them.

I`m torture with cars though,, I`ve had around 48 or 49 or so

Got the same love/hate relationship with mine lol we've pretty much built it too new engine new clutch new axles new brakes new doors new hard top still on with it but getting there oh and not to mention the welding but Will be worth it in end (hopefully)

• Like 1