Won £1M.....

One million isn't enough to go mental on, you would have to be careful with how you use it or it would be gone soon enough.

I would put it in rental properties in easy to let areas, or half on houses half invested via the bank.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly, A house with no mortgage would make me a very happy chap. £400-500ks worth. Nice big garage/workshop/kennels ect   Do a few quid on motors, the misses a nice fast estate like the Audi rs6,

I'd buy a cattery .......... Then f**king torch it!  

I would take our lass too every fuxxing shit hole b+b I stayed in over the years working away just so she knows what I've had to put up with then move to the high lands to live

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36750676.html ---------------------- i`d buy this place for starters sort the kids out then chill out on the rest :thumbs:

lovely looking spot, first thing you would have to do is put in a new kitchen after that dirty cat havin his arse parked all over the kitchen worktops!!! :hunter:

• Like 3

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36750676.html ---------------------- i`d buy this place for starters sort the kids out then chill out on the rest :thumbs:

lovely looking spot, first thing you would have to do is put in a new kitchen after that dirty cat havin his arse parked all over the kitchen worktops!!! :hunter:

you would`nt think they use that photo with the cat in it,,,,,i`d have a bit of spare cash to sort the kitchen maybe extend and wrap a conservatory round it and a bit of an indoor pool -----

• Like 1

you would`nt think they use that photo with the cat in it,,,,,i`d have a bit of spare cash to sort the kitchen maybe extend and wrap a conservatory round it and a bit of an indoor pool -----

stig i can tell already you would be a posh fuker if you got the million!!!!! voice and everything would change, be know as sir stig!! :D

would be idyllic all the same wouldnt it, :yes:

stig i can tell already you would be a posh fuker if you got the million!!!!! voice and everything would change, be know as sir stig!! :D

would be idyllic all the same wouldnt it, :yes:

take a lot to change me mate i`ll always be a rough fooker from the terraces of st anns nottingham and proud of it... :thumbs:

Canny believe some folk couldn't quite happily live a hassle free life of 1 million...lol

You probably could manage to live quite comfortably for the rest of your life on 1 million, but you wouldn't live a millionaires lifestyle with fast cars coming out your ears and champaigne for breakfast! :laugh: I wouldn't retire on it, I'd out it to work for 10-15 years, then retire.. Easy to make money if you've got it to start with.. :yes:

Canny believe some folk couldn't quite happily live a hassle free life of 1 million...lol

You probably could manage to live quite comfortably for the rest of your life on 1 million, but you wouldn't live a millionaires lifestyle with fast cars coming out your ears and champaigne for breakfast! :laugh: I wouldn't retire on it, I'd out it to work for 10-15 years, then retire.. Easy to make money if you've got it to start with.. :yes:

With 1 million mate I could live a very flash lifestyle. Who says you have to buy things outright? I'd be mortgaged up still and finance on the cars....simple..?

With 1 million mate I could live a very flash lifestyle. Who says you have to buy things outright? I'd be mortgaged up still and finance on the cars....simple..

I'd buy properties at auction, do them up and sell them up at a profit. I've had years in the building trade myself and have family members, friends and contacts still in the various trades as well so it's all there apart from the initial capital. Would be a piece of piss to do. Could even keep a few to rent out until they'd payed for themselves and make even more.

With 1 million mate I could live a very flash lifestyle. Who says you have to buy things outright? I'd be mortgaged up still and finance on the cars....simple..

I'd buy properties at auction, do them up and sell them up at a profit. I've had years in the building trade myself and have family members, friends and contacts still in the various trades as well so it's all there apart from the initial capital. Would be a piece of piss to do. Could even keep a few to rent out until they'd payed for themselves and make even more.

fook that its work ----just look after the million

• Like 1

fook that its work ----just look after the million

:laugh: It's not really work mate, just buy the place at auction, get the boys in then turn up every now and again to crack the whip, drop some wedge off or drop a few tins in to them on a Friday afternoon! :D