Won £1M.....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly, A house with no mortgage would make me a very happy chap. £400-500ks worth. Nice big garage/workshop/kennels ect   Do a few quid on motors, the misses a nice fast estate like the Audi rs6,

I'd buy a cattery .......... Then f**king torch it!  

I would take our lass too every fuxxing shit hole b+b I stayed in over the years working away just so she knows what I've had to put up with then move to the high lands to live

That's the thing for me lads, i'm not really fond of flying plus not particularly bothered about seeing the world anyway, I would probably go round England in a camper van Max and Paddy style....on my tod :laugh::laugh:

1 M aint enough i only put the lotto on when its been a rollover or the euro millions is above 50M , other half would want his own farm , i know what house i would buy already its only 700,000k . Build some cracking kennels , build a muckle indoor pool, Put a bar in and have loads of partys

• Like 1

It's not enough, a million quid ain't what it used to be you know :)

Exactly, we could all say what we'd do with 10M or 100M but 1M is an interesting amount. It really don't buy you that much these days! LOL. I don't think I'd be retiring on it but invest 1/2 wisely should enable me to semi retire....

• Like 1