Sturgeon, No Plan B

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought this was a post about fish.........   I'm out..............

But surely scot, real independence if that's what you crave, means independent of everything? They don't want Independence, all they want is more power.

it does bother me,and prob bothers every other person like us in the uk.but im not prepared to give up what he have,on the off chance it "could" be better. my thinking is,it has taking a long long t

Posted Images

Ps just to add the idea that iceland is the miracle recovery just read the article Foxfan posted. This will tell you the state of affairs in Iceland the fact that they are only just above water STILL even with all the changes.

One of my clients in 2010 was from Iceland and had to be very careful what money he invested any money from Iceland could not be touched only his money earnt in Spain. Problem was I advised him NOT to take out a mid to long term investment as he didn't know how long he would be here... he went against my advice and now has a few thousand sat in someone else's pockets as he couldn't keep paying the premiums when he returned to Iceland.

Financiers don't want to lend to them, just look at Moody's or S&P's outlook for them "stable at best"

Ive read through 12 pages of mind numbing debate again......., look if you could give Joe a time machine and prove to him an independent Scotland would be desolate bankrupt and totally ruined he'd say its just "scaremongering"

Nothing anyone says will make him change his mind as he doesn't want to listen to reason other than what snippets he's obtained of pro yes independence websites. I have never known anyone with such conviction on a political debate with so many unanswered questions its just laughable.

Joe I suspect you are a Scot but one who is not independent of this political debate, I think you are tied to the SNP in some way, I do admire your tenacity but really?

P.S

Do you do any hunting?

i could say the same for many posters ignorance, am sure its alot closer than you thl experts think. feel free to continue your digs etc, we are not worthly, we need you, i know nothing and every post has been lies, your all right..

he who laughs last, laughs the longest

i could say the same for many posters ignorance, am sure its alot closer than you thl experts think. feel free to continue your digs etc, we are not worthly, we need you, i know nothing and every post has been lies, your all right..

see its only you snp mob who like to slip that wee dig in at the english as per usual. do you think if you say it long and often enough.all scots will get a stirring and passion for braveheart lol thing is joe its no like that anymore bud, both english and scots,are to much integrated,by marrage,work,home,friends family etc.the more you have your sly digs,the more people you lose,so batter on lol

• Like 3

see its only you snp mob who like to slip that wee dig in at the english as per usual. do you think if you say it long and often enough.all scots will get a stirring and passion for braveheart lol thing is joe its no like that anymore bud, both english and scots,are to much integrated,by marrage,work,home,friends family etc.the more you have your sly digs,the more people you lose,so batter on lol

more than the snp behind independence ;)

more than the snp behind independence ;)

Eh?? Ian Hamilton is part of the SNP :huh: , and at 88 what the f*ck does he care what shit state he leaves his country in as long as he gets to stick it to his old rivals,.

P.S

Do you do any hunting?

that was just another share from a scotsman

there is more than snp behind yes campain, you guys just like to go on and on about snp

i enjoy ferreting and fishing at the moment :thumbs: