Gun licence comes good!

Chuffed to bits! Got in this morning to find my firearms certificate had arrived. I had a read and was chuffed when i realised it was an open ticket. Its only for a .22 rimmy but its my first fac so was kind of expecting named land. Very, very happy! right .....wheres that chequebook!

Cheers mate. im fancying the cz varmint ( cheap and cheerful) but wont know for sure till i get there tomorrow.

get a cz mate i did and wouldnt swap it for any other 22 lr. i find it light , good build and ive took alot of rabbits with it to

great rifles for the money get a trigger kit and is sorted. but to be fair i dont find the tigger that bad anyway and could live with it as it is. but brooks tigger kit for £12.50 makes it better :yes:

I went out yesterday and treat myself to a cz. Black synthetic stock with nickel barrel. Really , really nice. Money wasnt an object ( to an extent)!! but fell in love with that gun - pics WILL follow. There was a few different and "better" makes, anschutz etc but this was the one for me :gunsmilie:

Let rip with 50 last night just to get the feel, would have been more but weather was terrible. WATCH THIS SPACE!! :boxing:

Edited by trappa
I went out yesterday and treat myself to a cz. Black synthetic stock with nickel barrel. Really , really nice. Money wasnt an object ( to an extent)!! but fell in love with that gun - pics WILL follow. There was a few different and "better" makes, anschutz etc but this was the one for me :gunsmilie:

Let rip with 50 last night just to get the feel, would have been more but weather was terrible. WATCH THIS SPACE!! :boxing:

Looking at buying a CZ myself. How do you find the synthetic stock over timber? Weight wise and general feel? I like the synthetic look but not sure if I will like the feel of it if that makes sense. First change will be a new trigger kit from rimfire magic. £12.50 delivered. :clapper:

Looking forward to the pics of your's Trappa. :thumbs: