Pup Dribbling

I've got my pup nigh on house trained, she whines when needing out and knows not to pee in the house, she craps outside everytime aswel bit I've just noticed she's dribbled small amounts just after comin in from toilet outside it's like to or three drips, is this her marking and what's way to stop her? She's 11 weeks on Sunday.

just like us men with have to give it a good shake after...lol,shes just dribbling,leave her out for a few exra mins..

Exactly as above its really young leave out for an extra min if not that is it excited when it comes bk into you ? That could be it mine did it when I came home from work just a dribble it will sort itself out in time

11 week old puppies dont mark territory, ffs. its either simply not finished proerly or often little puppies will do a few drops out of a sort of fear/respect when they come up to a big dog/person. do you just put the pup out or do you have a bit of a play and run around with it when it has done its business?

• Like 1