Having All The Answers...

I have been asking for permission in some new places recently, specifically regarding terrier work, a few places have said "no we have a keeper" or "no its already shot"....i live in the south east so the area might be a little less clued up about terrier work compared to say oop north or Wales. ..

I was wondering how any of you lads go about it, what response would you give to those answers, or would you have a different approach?

Thanks

Molie

If people say things like that its genarally a no, i got all my permission through ferreting, pigeon shooting etc, once they new i was doing a good job and i built up a relationship with them then i would ask about other things for example terrierwork etc, i only have a couple of farms atm but the farmers will ring me and say theres alot of pigeons there, or alot of rabbits about, or saying he found a new earth or a fox had been a problem, don't get me wrong this didn't come over night,alot of door knocking and being knocked back, dress smart be well presented polite and you never no, once youve got one farm it will lead to others, atb Mike

• Like 1