Let's See Everyone's Pups For This Season

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tintins pup

my pup gwen ...be 12 month now made a promising start... this pup has been my only success story this past season ..lost a lurcher to injury before season started and a promising terrier decided graft

Two pups for nexts season. 9months old now atb

Posted Images

25u44ut.jpg3326qdc.jpg

Is she of the repeat mating of Tilly kc did ye bred the same sire and dam again as Tilly how are they running kc

no this is china 7 month old she out of tillys sires flint litter sister tia x romeo. i still have the cream dog here and i give the red bitch double of tilly to a very good pal. she was doing very well killing 1s and 2s every time out at a young age but was stolen. never heard a thing about her since :thumbs:

How is your cream dog running that was a reapat mating of your Tilly bitch wasn't it,how is your cream dog running, some lads say a repeat mating is not the same they don't come near as good what you think yourself kc ???? That bitch was a very nice looking bitch she was lot like Tilly

How is your cream dog running that was a reapat mating of your Tilly bitch wasn't it,how is your cream dog running, some lads say a repeat mating is not the same they don't come near as good what you think yourself kc ???? That bitch was a very nice looking bitch she was lot like Tilly

it wasnt a repeat mateing as such. it was tillys dams litter sister back to flint. so same way bred. i was sick i give the red bitch away when i had a few drinks to good pal who didnt have a dog to run at the time. the last run she had with me she run a hare for over 3 mins and killed it at 13 month old. the lad who i gifted her to was very happy with her before she got stolen i have no doubt she would of made the grade. i think she was stolen on the back of tillys results in the feild to be honest. the lads have never heard a thing about her since. the cream dog kills here and there but just lacks the quality if im honest. a lads got another bitch out of the litter hes been getting going killing a few. but the first litter 3 or 4 seem to be decent killers :thumbs:

Edited by killing crew

Sound kc I thought it was a repeat mating of Tilly same sire and dam,what you think of repeat mating or what's lads views on this repeat mating,what are second litters like suppose it was done many of times would both litters running well ????

Sound kc I thought it was a repeat mating of Tilly same sire and dam,what you think of repeat mating or what's lads views on this repeat mating,what are second litters like suppose it was done many of times would both litters running well ????

same sire but dams was litter sisters. never done 1 but like your self heard they dont turn out as good :thumbs: