Replace Pasta

ive been feeding pup raw for abit now, shes looking good on it, abit fussy when it comes to pasta. shes normaly fed raw beef sometimes fish mixed with stuff like pasta, broccoli,carrots,tomatoe, cauliflour,cabbage, she demolishs everything but always eats very little if any pasta, looking for some ideas to replace pasta with, also if you have any other ideas on food to chuck in feel free let me know, cheers

• 3 months later...

im on a fb raw food page atm.... they are of the thinking that rice/pasta and vegetables and fish shouldnt be fed

just 10% bone 5% organ and the rest meat... not sure what to make of it tbh,

im feeding my own pup on a mixture of chicken wing, beef mince, raw veg, tomato and tinned sardines and supplements, brown rice and a couple days a week i also feed lamb shank or beef bone and eggs and a small quantity of lamb liver

i also wont feed pork as think its a very unhealthy meat

does anyone have any thoughts on any of this?

im on a fb raw food page atm.... they are of the thinking that rice/pasta and vegetables and fish shouldnt be fed

im feeding my own pup on a mixture of chicken wing, beef mince, raw veg, tomato and tinned sardines and supplements, brown rice and a couple days a week i also feed lamb shank or beef bone and eggs and a small quantity of lamb liver

fed pasta/minced meat and animal bones/carcass for years, one bitch is 15 this year the old dog is twelve and their offspring is seven this year, write and post what they like. i believe what's real and at my feet as i type this :thumbs:

Hows pork an unhealthy meat ??

I dont know exact % of bones etc..

I feed a lot of chicken mince which is minced carcasses..

I feed lambs once a week..

I dont feed much offal, would feed tripe regular but get it in anymore..

I like to add fat or oil to the dish.. Whats the FB page mate ??

Hows pork an unhealthy meat ??

I dont know exact % of bones etc..

I feed a lot of chicken mince which is minced carcasses..

I feed lambs once a week..

I dont feed much offal, would feed tripe regular but get it in anymore..

I like to add fat or oil to the dish.. Whats the FB page mate ??

https://www.(!64.56:886/groups/618867631486108/

I also rarely eat pork/bacon myself as firmly believe it is bad for me and that there are far better/healthier protein sources

http://www.theprimalist.com/is-pork-unhealthy/

fed pasta/minced meat and animal bones/carcass for years, one bitch is 15 this year the old dog is twelve and their offspring is seven this year, write and post what they like. i believe what's real and at my feet as i type this :thumbs:

thats my thoughts as well... and my pup is doing well on this diet.. he failed to thrive when fed complete biscuit as part of his diet and already there is weight gain and improvement in his coat since feeding raw and brown rice

• Like 1

thats my thoughts as well... and my pup is doing well on this diet.. he failed to thrive when fed complete biscuit as part of his diet and already there is weight gain and improvement in his coat since feeding raw and brown rice

just up the protein(meat) when his work load is high and replace with pasta when the work load is less, works for me along with tinned tomatoes and the odd sprinkle of sf50 now and again,

just up the protein(meat) when his work load is high and replace with pasta when the work load is less, works for me along with tinned tomatoes and the odd sprinkle of sf50 now and again,

post-53144-0-84113400-1401024353_thumb.jpg

this is my baby crocodile lol...

what is SF50?

attachicon.gifragnar small pic.jpg

what is SF50?

here i did use sa37 but couldn't get any so switched to this

post-896-0-57227300-1401026723_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifragnar small pic.jpg

what is SF50?

here i did use sa37 but couldn't get any so switched to this

Same stuff different name mate ;) ..........