Dog Not Taking Notice Of Rabbits

Went out for a walk yesterday with my just under 4 month old pup on an old permission jynere were loads of rabbits about but the pup didn't really take no notice at all is that normal fir her age and will it take more notice as she hits older or is there something I could do to help her I no she is no were near even thinking of running her or anything just thought she would of took more notice atb

If it has Saluki blood in it Kick the shit out of it :thumbs: Blood should be trickling out of it's ears when you have finished. That's when you know you have given it a proper working over mate :thumbs:

If it's not doing 4/4 rabbits by 5 months it's a jacker and should be shot :yes:

Hope this helps ;)

Atvb Shroom

• Like 3

If it has Saluki blood in it Kick the shit out of it :thumbs: Blood should be trickling out of it's ears when you have finished. That's when you know you have given it a proper working over mate :thumbs:

If it's not doing 4/4 rabbits by 5 months it's a jacker and should be shot :yes:

Hope this helps ;)

Atvb Shroom

Dont listen to such twaddle! if its a saluki x, do not try kick the shit out of it. Its not that they are sensitive, but beating them is a waste of energy. Just shoot the fecker and be done with it ;)

• Like 4

its to young to even notice the rabbits at 4mths as its a big world out there and your dog is getting used to different smells and sights,if i was you i would bond with your pup properly and concentrate on its recall and other commands ie jumping retrieving

• Like 2

Went out for a walk yesterday with my just under 4 month old pup on an old permission jynere were loads of rabbits about but the pup didn't really take no notice at all is that normal fir her age and will it take more notice as she hits older or is there something I could do to help her I no she is no were near even thinking of running her or anything just thought she would of took more notice atb

First year feed them second year field them, that's the best advice I can give you. 8 months time you will see a different dog.

• Like 1

Ok I asked for that she's easy to train to be honest recall sit and retrieve coming on nicely atb everyone no more silly questions from me

just work on all them and you'll get the rewards in good time. .don't forget the stock breaking. .very important part of rearing a pup. ..atb and enjoy