A Few Legends..!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good read. I'll just set the record straight hopefully without it turning into a slanging match and the topic getting locked. I ask the question about ott reds being clarets blood because I once had a

agree with the last couple of posts entirely, but I can understand guys getting defensive of the old timers especially if there dead, and spent alifetime building a reputation for a , well lets say n

To be honest. In my personal experience.   . (Hard to do but) Next time someone is bitching about your animals, be it fowl or dogs etc, try let it go and don't rise to it.. Pity the person that will

Posted Images

It's not lies nor bullshit? It's well documented that mr ruble got fowl from the doc, and that they improved his fowl,

I'm not taking anything away from a man who is one of the greats,...... But what I'm saying is nobody really knows what truly was in rubles fowl apart from the man himself

Foxdigger your back tracking in mate you seid rubles fowl was shit if it wasn't for koruza blood witch is not true.... yes! He got fowl of koruza but put he's hatch in to them and there just as good if not better! Now please stop talking shit! You say well document? But show where it say ruble ever had shit fowl....? there's man on here who I know for a fact spoke with mr ruble and costed he's farm and to day have he's blood lines....... Of course you would know better them fella?. Now please stop I barraging your self..... Uk

Foxdigger your back tracking in mate you seid rubles fowl was shit if it wasn't for koruza blood witch is not true.... yes! He got fowl of koruza but put he's hatch in to them and there just as good if not better! Now please stop talking shit! You say well document? But show where it say ruble ever had shit fowl....? there's man on here who I know for a fact spoke with mr ruble and costed he's farm and to day have he's blood lines....... Of course you would know better them fella?. Now please stop I barraging your self..... Uk

Ditto that....about the Birds, not the other 'stuff'..lol.

Billy ruble, what a joke, not MR Ruble, but the comedians on here talking about something and somebody they know nothing about, only what they have red in a book, then trying to tell people about this man and how his fowl was bred, one word for all you so called gamefowl expert bullshiters, Crap, stop talking about someone and someones fowl you,s, know nothing at all about and try to learn how to breed your own Thanks for reading all the best O,T,T

• Like 1

Billy ruble, what a joke, not MR Ruble, but the comedians on here talking about something and somebody they know nothing about, only what they have red in a book, then trying to tell people about this man and how his fowl was bred, one word for all you so called gamefowl expert bullshiters, Crap, stop talking about someone and someones fowl you,s, know nothing at all about and try to learn how to breed your own Thanks for reading all the best O,T,T

Ditto that too......lmao.

• Like 1

We'll boys with me been new to game fowl there is one in portent lesson I've learnt today ...........

And that is........there's as much bitching in gamefowl as there is in the lurcher game....lol

Ps...great topic for newbies to read....cheers

• Like 1

We'll boys with me been new to game fowl there is one in portent lesson I've learnt today ...........

And that is........there's as much bitching in gamefowl as there is in the lurcher game....lol

unfortunately there's very few men that haven't at one time bitched about someone's gear be dogs or fowl !
  • Like 1

To be honest. In my personal experience.

. (Hard to do but) Next time someone is bitching about your animals, be it fowl or dogs etc, try let it go and don't rise to it.. Pity the person that will run you into the ground.

Bitching is just another sign of Jealousy. IMO

• Like 4

unfortunately there's very few men that haven't at one time bitched about someone's gear be dogs or fowl !

I suppose there's bitching in everything/every sport there's always going be fierce competition and were there's competition to create the best stock there's going to be bitching....and lots of it......although every now and again you'll get a man/woman who is willing to share there wealth of knowledge .......(but not there secrets)

• Like 1

To be honest. In my personal experience.

. (Hard to do but) Next time someone is bitching about your animals, be it fowl or dogs etc, try let it go and don't rise to it.. Pity the person that will run you into the ground.

Bitching is just another sign of Jealousy. IMO

true it's only jealousy !

I suppose there's bitching in everything/every sport there's always going be fierce competition and were there's competition to create the best stock there's going to be bitching....and lots of it......although every now and again you'll get a man/woman who is willing to share there wealth of knowledge .......(but not there secrets)

nothing wrong with competition like you said it makes people strive for better things but crabbing someone's gear goes on to much jmho
  • Like 3