Magnetic/copper Bracelets

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe Sandymere rates them highly Malt Been wearing one for about 20 years, don't know whether it works or not but I'm still going   Cheers, D.

My old mam , who is now roaming in the gloaming in heaven , swore by them , the placebo effect is as efficient at pain relief as any thng else .

http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/foods-to-avoid-with-arthritis#2 -----------------stay off the big macs

Posted Images

cheers lads,think i will go for the titanium one with the magnets.i take it you need to get one that a bit of tight fit?guessing you want the magnets touching your skin.

aye no keen on green at all lol

I'd have thought not being copper, they wouldn't have the same effect. :hmm: They're all the same size IIRC. You just bend it to what's comfortable and where the mags touch the inside of your wrist.

A farmer I know, tough as feck he is, was advised to take Primrose Oil tablets for his bad back. Sure enough they did the trick and he's improved no end. I know women are told to take them when they're going through the change but they've certainly helped this fella out. My old man has just started taking B12 supplements to help with his tiredness. Bingo, he's bouncing off the wall now. So, perhaps try speaking to the folk in Holland And Barratt, they may recommend an alternative to pain killers

• Like 1

Arthritis UK have reviewed many alternative remedies, they are kinder than I would be lol see link

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arthritisresearchuk.org%2F~%2Fmedia%2FFiles%2FArthritis-information%2FAdditional-items%2FCAM%2520Report.ashx&ei=bJ_0UoD7Io_e7Aa01ICIBw&usg=AFQjCNGrTItEcTa3ZA2a96tIeDO-C1qPZw&bvm=bv.60799247,d.ZGU

alas none work as well as a paracetamol.

Love the idea of green blood lol, I expect plumbers never get arthritis!!!!

“Alice laughed: “There’s no use trying,” she said; “one can’t believe impossible things.”

“I daresay you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. “When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

Alice in Wonderland.

Get one Scotty, the copper is the best in my opinion, tried the magnets too and I think the copper is far better. Dont car if it's psychosomatic, it seems to work.....my right wrist is banjaxed after years of rugby and punching etc. If I don't wear it it's sore, if I do, it's better....does me!

Don't worry about the green, it's not f****n green!!!

• Like 1

i snapped my knee cap in half few year back,gives me proper jip in wet/cold days. dont know if that would class as arthritis or not lol

like i said tried pain killers from drs,and friends.but i really cant take to them. nurofen is my limit,and i dont get much relief from them.

Wonder if some kind of heat relief would be better. You can get knee supports that you put in the microwave and then wear over joints which are supposed to be pretty good. If cold sets it off might be worth looking in to.

• Like 1

its my own fault really,i just suffer stuff,never go to drs or that lol all they do is palm you off with pills.got those tramadol from a mate.wow they knock you for a six,horrible feeling. got dh48s or something and they made me depressed and made my face itch lol

i will see about a heat pad.used to have a support thing,but it didnt work. thing i have noticed in recent months,when i bend my knee,f***ing hell there some creaking and clicking going on haha