Bedlington Whippets?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lot of half x beddlington whippets, alot of people under estimate these little dogs and can have quite a shock when they see them out doing there job, i cant speak for every one and all dogs are di

I think the main reason some people dont like beddy whips especially first xs is because of useless show beddys and useless show whippets are being bred into the working stock and because people just

My 3/4 whippet 1/4 Beddy, still got a good coat and excellent feet even though only a 1/4 Beddy.

Posted Images

beddy x whippet a great x for ferreting /bushiing /moching and a spot of lamping but it is beyond me why any one going for game bigger than rabbit would pick this x as there first choice what ever a beddy x whippet can do a lurcher can do and more FACT

Edited by Ebo
  • 3 weeks later...

My lot of half x beddlington whippets, alot of people under estimate these little dogs and can have quite a shock when they see them out doing there job, i cant speak for every one and all dogs are diffrent but mine will do everything i ask day and night they are just as fast as any pure whippet and as hard as any bull x , i found the are hardy dogs and never seem to get layed up and with there good coats protecting them in thick cover , and more than capable of a full days graft

like um all but the light grey/sandy coloured 1 is mint

I had a George Kelly bred bed/whip cross greyhound , I had a brilliant 10 seasons with her and to be honest took her for granted, been out with and had lots of crosses but the effort ability and instinct beat all of them by a long shot, seen better on fox , deer hare etc but she found cought and killed , more than one string to her bow

any pictures mate??

• 3 weeks later...

I've a little half x beddy whippet she's 7yrs old there cool looking little lurchers but I don't think I'd have another my bitch is 17tts shes shit on the lamp giving her size far more rabbits get away than are court as she gets out paced as the lands flat big land the rabbits don't give second chance but as a mooching about bitch she's not bad she marks to ground an ferrets very very well I think a beddy greyhound to be a far better choice but as for beddy whippets yapping on the lamp I've not encountered this with mine

• Like 1