Looking For Advice

So im submitting my FAC and SGC in the next 20 days, I have it all filled and ready to go. I have applyed for .22 LR, .20-5 Airgun unrestricted to rimfire airgun (Thats what the officer said it would be classed as) and a .223

So I after Advice on what makes to go for and also what are good moderators for the 22 and 223.

Thanks,

Jon

• Like 1

As above, you can't beat a CZ for .22lr.

Many choices for the .223. I have a Tikka T3. Can't fault it.

SAK mod for the .22lr. P8 or T8 mod for the .223.

"Airgun unrestricted to rimfire"? What's he on about? You aren't having it converted to a powder burner, so what's rimfire got to do with it?

Dont know I asked about having it put to a 23ft on my fac and he said yeah note it as a rimfire airgun lol :)

Mad. :no: But if you get what you want, who cares what he calls it? Good luck. :thumbs:

I was thinking that too. The only conclusion I can come to is that you will be able to purchase either an FAC air rifle, OR a rimfire in the stated calibre.

No such thing as a rimfire air gun mate. An it's got to be on your ticket as either an fac air gun or a rimfire of a selected calibre. What police station is he based at? Sounds like he's from the one on the telly! He knows shit all by the sounds of it.

No such thing as a rimfire air gun mate. An it's got to be on your ticket as either an fac air gun or a rimfire of a selected calibre. What police station is he based at? Sounds like he's from the one on the telly! He knows shit all by the sounds of it.

The new program? Babylon? Sounds about right!

So im submitting my FAC and SGC in the next 20 days, I have it all filled and ready to go. I have applyed for .22 LR, .20-5 Airgun unrestricted to rimfire airgun (Thats what the officer said it would be classed as) and a .223

So I after Advice on what makes to go for and also what are good moderators for the 22 and 223.

Thanks,

Jon

have you been visited by the feo?

As above, you can't beat a CZ for .22lr.

Many choices for the .223. I have a Tikka T3. Can't fault it.

SAK mod for the .22lr. P8 or T8 mod for the .223.

"Airgun unrestricted to rimfire"? What's he on about? You aren't having it converted to a powder burner, so what's rimfire got to do with it?

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Should be pinned really, gets asked a lot!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1

I rang back up turns out hes new to the department lol, no they said put it down as a .20 FAC airgun with the ft/lb so i have, send it off end of feb when i got my bigger permission

Just put FAC airgun and the calibre. Makes no difference if its 13 or 70 ft/lbs.