Not A Beg For Permission - Staffordshire

DTS01

Hi guys

I'm based in Uttoxeter Staffordshire but willing to travel

This isn't me begging for permission from a random landowner. I'm more looking for someone to help me gain more experience to help me when I do get more permissions. I only have limited perms so far but feel I should learn a little more before continuing the door knocking.

I'm looking for someone who can also help me learn to stalk a little better as I feel sometimes I may as well be waving a flag!

I'd also like to learn a little more about lamping if possible too. Not something I've had much experience with but I have enjoyed a couple of outings so would like to push that further.

I'm more than happy to meet up prior to any shooting for a coffee or even at a range to prove I'm not bonkers and so you can check we would get along ok :)

I'm a responsible business owner and dad of 1 who understands firearm safety and respecting the land and obviously you.

I'm shooting a BSA R10 sub 12 ft/lb

Thanks

Dan

Edited by DTS01

Your more than welcome to, Just got off the phone with my FAO and I he dont have a issue with me having .223 or .22 LR or my Shotgun im looking at getting so soon that all be formal and ill have my FAC and SGC so your more than welcome to pop down when you got the time and theres good b&b's down here unless you good with sleeping on a floor lol, pm me for a number if you would like to talk im just after shooting buddies

Well that's a bloody cracking offer. Il take you up on that sometime in the near future. Once I've got a few business meetings this week out of the way il contact you about sorting something.

:)

• 3 weeks later...