Whippet X Jack Russell

born2hunt81

HI there im in Co,Durham the pups I ham breeding will be 3qr whippets qr spinger I have just lined the bitch this week, I am breeding for me and a cupple of frend;s but there should a couple left with abit of luck what part the country u from [PS] I am new 2 this lap top stuff but I will get there 1 day

:victory::victory::victory:

Bet they make cracking little dogs, can't understand why springer isn't used more often in lurcher breeding.

• Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are wanting a catcher for small fields I would go for a 3/4, 7/8 or pure whippet. I have a beddy x whippet first x just lacks a bit of pace although she is on the small side 18 1/2". I lined he

Think Arthur's bitch pups throw around 23inch give or take.   I've got a bedlington/whippet x collie/greyhound x whippet that's 20 inch to the shoulder.   I've also got a working springer x lur

I'd get something that's like shit off a shovel over first 30 yard.   Think it would be a cracking little hedgerow dog, but not my overall choice as a catch dog working to your cocker. If your wan

Posted Images

had a jack x whippet years ago he did catch on open fields but his main strength was snatching rabbits as they left cover if they got past him he,d press them hard they would have to go to ground i crossed this dog back to a jack these 1/4 whippet 3/4 russells were mustard in thick cover and in hedge bottoms catching plenty they all so showed no interest in going to ground

My mate Tyla on here has a JRT x lurcher its sire owner is on here to,cracking dog.

an old man near me used to have a 3/4wheaten hound x jack russell a good few years back..smooth,wheaten cxoloured, smaller than a fox terrier-some dog to catch rabbits.

had a jack x whippet years ago he did catch on open fields but his main strength was snatching rabbits as they left cover if they got past him he,d press them hard they would have to go to ground i crossed this dog back to a jack these 1/4 whippet 3/4 russells were mustard in thick cover and in hedge bottoms catching plenty they all so showed no interest in going to ground

This is something I was wondering about, if the lurcher men cross to 3/4 sighthound, then the reverse makes a handy bushing dog.

HI there im in Co,Durham the pups I ham breeding will be 3qr whippets qr spinger I have just lined the bitch this week, I am breeding for me and a cupple of frend;s but there should a couple left with abit of luck what part the country u from [PS] I am new 2 this lap top stuff but I will get there 1 day

:victory::victory::victory:

Hi will I'm in co Durham

Have you any pics of your bitch that's in pup

Cheers rc1

What size did the 3/4 terriers make, they sound as though there were handy bushers. atb daywalker.

Does anyone have a pictures of first cross whirriers other than bedlington?

I can't find any anywhere, there is a couple of interesting 2nd generation crosses going on preloved at the minute, but none of them have put up pictures of the parents, I'm ordering the Ratting DVD with the Patterdale x Wippet just to see them work.

Does anyone have a pictures of first cross whirriers other than bedlington?

I can't find any anywhere, there is a couple of interesting 2nd generation crosses going on preloved at the minute, but none of them have put up pictures of the parents, I'm ordering the Ratting DVD with the Patterdale x Wippet just to see them work.

Hi tozer checkout the out the out of town vids with jack hargreaves on youtube their is one about ferreting and they are using a first x whippet russell. atb daywalker.