You Tube Clip On Gate Netting

Hairydog

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh watch glens vid,,,he made it years ago,,,a few enterprising chaps put it in DVD ,,,,if you ask around on here someone will have it,,,, he also shows you how to knit them,,

A dog used for gate netting has about as much relevence to a long netting dog as a spaniel has to coursing hares. They are totally different dogs. A gate netting dog is expected to go into a field lif

Looking at the set up from the field there was a big gap to the left , and his net was too short there was space at each end of the net on the gate , then it looked like there was a run under the gate and the net was stretched taught over the top of it ? :hmm:

Yeh watch glens vid,,,he made it years ago,,,a few enterprising chaps put it in DVD ,,,,if you ask around on here someone will have it,,,, he also shows you how to knit them,, ;)

yeh like he said...their used to be adverts for them in the countrymans for a tenner

From what i recall the original copy filmed at night was not the best quality.Technology has certainly moved on from when the video was made. i have the video in the loft might dig it out see if it still works, The man GW certainly knew his stuff.

• Like 1

From what i recall the original copy filmed at night was not the best quality.Technology has certainly moved on from when the video was made. i have the video in the loft might dig it out see if it still works, The man GW certainly knew his stuff.

He obviously knows his stuff did Glen but the land he hunted must have been moving with hares and other game.

I would love to know how glen teachers his lurchers to work a field though? Is he still netting now?

Edited by REW