When Does Ferreting Season End?

Personaly i keep ferreting until i get young then stop,which seems to get earlier by the fecking year :cray: When i first started ferreting we would say sept to end of march but those days i think are long gone.Ive had 3 months this season thats it :censored:

If pest control is your game and you dont mind digging there is nothing stopping you ferreting every month of the year.I find with my method the rabbits have more than enough time to replenish so my sport regards numbers etc remains consistant and i like this method.

suppose it depends on the individual people stop at different times but if yous say stop when young are coming out id have given up at xmas bolted young 2days before

thing they are breeding all year round nowadays seasons are a changing

has for hedgehogs sleeping threw winter they were out while lamping last week :thumbs:

i dont mind gutting rabbits with young in them,,,BUT when i dig to nests,,,thats me done,, :blink: ,,, hits the 1st litter of rabbits what make a good inprint on the population,,, LAMPING I WILL GO AGAINST WHAT IVE PUT ,,,, ME DOG HIS ME MATE , AND HIT DOSE COME 1ST ABOVE THE FERRETS,,,, AND I WILL KEEP HIM WORKING THAT BIT LONGER, BUT I WILL PICK MY GROUND WHAT CAN HANDLE THE LOSS OF NUMBERS...////////////YOU WILL ALLWAYS GET THE ODD 1 GAZ,,,, THERE NOT IN BIG NUMBERS,,,,THATS WHEN HITS TIME TO STOP,,, THE WINDS BLOWING HAS IM WRITEING LOL AND WHAT A CRACKING DRY NITE OUT THERE,,,IVE PICKED THE WRONG NITE SET ME STALL OUT FOR TOMORROW,,,, MORE RAIN,, :cray::cray: ,

Edited by tjones3862